• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Rockapheller

Trailers and News Discussion

Did anyone else realise that when Tsareena used High Jump Kick, it looked exactly like a Grass Type move with all these flowers and greens. I think in this generation some moves will look different for certain types which is so cool.
  2. Rockapheller

How can we get demo? Will it be region exclusive?
  3. Rockapheller

So Rockruff evolution is not based on the time but the edition exclusively. It kicks me to buy Sun over Moon pretty much. I might have been interested in werewolf Lycanroc but Midday Form just looks so elegant and cool. I can clearly see a female Midday Lycanroc stealing all the thunder of...
  4. Rockapheller

I don't get that time stuff in the games. Is that, Sun is constantly morning and Moon is constantly night, or they will have 12 hours difference simultaneously?
  5. Rockapheller

Gladion and Lusamine share too many similiarities. They will turn out to be relatives.
  6. Rockapheller

My 3DS lags when the battle in X or OR shows both Pokémon at once on screen. I can't imagine it trying to struggle with Snorlax's Z Move.
  7. Rockapheller

Retiring GYMs and replacing them with trials is practically a brand new system for Gyms. So how is that a better idea to cancel 8 Gyms and replacing them with 4 of them instead? And how is that a better idea than having BOTH systems at once in a game? There is nothing trials to "provide" more...
  8. Rockapheller

I don't see why Gyms and the trials can't exist together. The games would get more challenging and could have introduced us something else apart from Gym/The Evil Organization/Legendary routine -- that said Gyms are NEVER bad ideas and we NEED them for like ever. Also it would be a perfect...
  9. Rockapheller

I thought Water's second. At least the old fisher in Going For The Gold said so.
  10. Rockapheller

Same here. I mainly used Pokémon from pre-gens in X and so far it looks like it will remain the same in Sun/Moon. The only Pokémon I am crazy about so far is Rockruff unless it will be given a flop evolution. The rest is just mediocre or bad. Which type of Pokémon contains the highest number?
  11. Rockapheller

New abilities are making them too strong. Stamina, Disguise, Fluffy, Triage... You better bewear.
  12. Rockapheller

WHAT The Pokémon fled because it was hit! What a delicateness
  13. Rockapheller

News related to English/International matter won't make sense at this point. I expect something related to gameplay such as riding Pokémon anytime and surfing Pokémon with their actual appearences and so.
  14. Rockapheller

I have come to think of it, I think we are going to have Kalos sequels instead of Kanto/Sinnoh remakes or sequels in this generation. Besides I have read comments on FB which claim Nintendo already confirmed that there would be a new Eeveeloution. May it somehow be correct?
  15. Rockapheller

To be perfectly honest, who comes up with this idea to make it a Pokémon, and what kind of a rational brain accepts this as a Pokémon and what kind of an employee could not stop them making this actually a Pokémon
  16. Rockapheller

Except for one or two Pokémon, new introduced Pokémon are gross. I guess I will stick to old Pokémon as much as possible in these games, it's what it looks like right now.
  17. Rockapheller

Why do we have a friend rival? Remember Blue, Silver from first two generations... Pff.
  18. Rockapheller

Lillie is too nonchalant to be Ash's new companion. I'd rather that female player character million times over Lillie. And by the way, the female player character reminds me of Jamie-Lee a lot. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QvzLQmp80
  19. Rockapheller

HP bar and textboxes seem downgraded. XY still have the best textboxes we have so far.
  20. Rockapheller

What time is 21:00 JST for CET?