• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. S

hellooooOoOooOOOOoooo

hellooooOoOooOOOOoooo
  2. S

woah woah woah... where are my albums?

woah woah woah... where are my albums?
  3. S

I feel like we've talked before! Did you used to have a Gengar avi before? A couple of years ago?

I feel like we've talked before! Did you used to have a Gengar avi before? A couple of years ago?
  4. S

Wtf this is so different on mobile

Wtf this is so different on mobile
  5. S

Hi!

Hi!
  6. S

Very true. Fails at college for not enough partying I guess thats true. HEY I learned this...

Very true. Fails at college for not enough partying I guess thats true. HEY I learned this in my Interpersonal Communications class. That communicating through the media is detrimental but in other ways beneficial. Bad because its easy to save face, people put up false personas, we have a...
  7. S

yes sir I am.

yes sir I am.
  8. S

It honestly has been a great time. Even though I'm not doing anything crazy. Haven't gone to any...

It honestly has been a great time. Even though I'm not doing anything crazy. Haven't gone to any college parties yet. Just get togethers with a few classmates. I'm still more in touch with my High school friends. Regular Skype calls since we've been seperated through the country. One's in the...
  9. S

ONE OF US ONE OF US

ONE OF US ONE OF US
  10. S

Yea. Any work related to Art is hard to find a job for. But it's a good thing I've become good...

Yea. Any work related to Art is hard to find a job for. But it's a good thing I've become good friends with my professors and the Chief of the District. After participating in so many contests (and winning some :D) you begin to see familiar faces, and people begin to recognize you. :B They've...
  11. S

Anyone play League of Legends?

How are you liking the new Tristana? After the update. Jayce is soooo difficult... mechanically. I can't get used to him. I find myself using the range option instead of the hammer for 98% of the game. ...One time I was smashed my face against my keyboard and I got a quadra as Akali...
  12. S

It became a daily routine. School>Gym>League. The good ol days.

It became a daily routine. School>Gym>League. The good ol days.
  13. S

I love college. But I feel things would've been different if I was an Art Education major. :B...

I love college. But I feel things would've been different if I was an Art Education major. :B How about you? How are you doing now a days?
  14. S

And Baron almost killed us. xD

And Baron almost killed us. xD
  15. S

Yea the reason I got hooked to LoL was mostly because of my friends who woulda talk aboout it in...

Yea the reason I got hooked to LoL was mostly because of my friends who woulda talk aboout it in school and force me to play with them.
  16. S

THEY WILL MEET AGAIN SOON

THEY WILL MEET AGAIN SOON
  17. S

You have to play it for like.. a good 3 days. Once you get the mechanics and the general idea of...

You have to play it for like.. a good 3 days. Once you get the mechanics and the general idea of it you're so hooked. Like i am. xD
  18. S

you didnt get into it thats why. >.>

you didnt get into it thats why. >.>
  19. S

how long did you play league for?

how long did you play league for?
  20. S

IM GOING TO F*CKING HM01 YOU

IM GOING TO F*CKING HM01 YOU