• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Zygardereign

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

I like the idea of a terrain ability for Perfect Zygarde to have, but I'm not sure if it'll be like Mega Rayquaza's. If ground types weaknesses get nullified, Zygarde is still going to get rekt by fairies (Xerneas) and assuming the thousands moves belong to Perfect Zygarde, Zygarde is still...
  2. Zygardereign

So now normal Mewtwo can Mega evolve into Y while Shadow Mewtwo can Mega evolve into X? Interesting..
  3. Zygardereign

It's honestly crazy how this is becoming rn.. I still believe we're getting the last Kalos game, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. My attitude towards this hasn't changed. There's NO WAY IN HELL Zygarde is going to be excused as some sort of a little speck over a new Generation. As Jolty 94 said earlier...
  4. Zygardereign

Is it me, or does it look like it has red and blue in its chest?
  5. Zygardereign

Woah... totally didn't see this coming. Though I have alot to say in this, I'll make it brief. I still doubt we're getting Gen 7 this year, though alot of people want it to be. This could be a 7th gen mon or a 6.5. Though it mentions that it's man-made, i have a feeling it resembles Diancie in...
  6. Zygardereign

Hm, is the reason why Kalos had the shortest amount of new Pokemon since Western Europe doesn't seem to be known for its native biodiversity, while invasive species survive very well?
  7. Zygardereign

I thought the only way to make a pentagon was if you bisect the hexagon from the midpoint of one side to the midpoint of the opposite side
  8. Zygardereign

I figured with all those merchandises, Zygarde would end up in the movie regardless on what role it'll play in. As far as new Pokemon go, that hope kinda died on me after the past "new pokemon" merchandise they've been teasing since August. (I can't bring up the pictures cuz of size issues, so...
  9. Zygardereign

You even explained it more than I did! Nice one, dude! This makes me think Perfect (Complete) Zygarde might have a BST of 720. Why 720? Because it is the sum of all the angles in a hexagon. I don't think it'll have another basic +100 to it's stats like most Megas and Primals. And seriously, we...
  10. Zygardereign

Hm, possibly. While I don't believe Zygarde getting new forms, with Volcanion having new forms... I think it'll be revolving around the types of the Power Plants. Since the only one open was the the electrical part, I wonder what relevance the other ones will have. Perhaps each one will change...
  11. Zygardereign

Well, after seeing all these comments, (and I'm fairly new here) I'd like to share some neat facts they could do with a possible Southern Kalos. For me, I don't see 7th Gen as the next game we're getting next. I'd like them to finish up 6th Gen as how it's SUPPOSED to be, no matter how "boring"...