• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Alola

Trailers and News Discussion

Primarina's Z Move is so beautiful :love: It stands out as my favorite of the three, Decidueye and Incineroar tying for second.
  2. Alola

Oh whoops! I misread that it was its secondary ability (which I thought was pretty cool and accessible). Well, all the more power to your original post. :( Looks like Wonder Trade or friends will be our best bet.
  3. Alola

But wouldn't you want one with rather than its HA? And I agree. It is much more fitting that Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales be in Moon and not Sun. I think they did that cruel move on purpose :/ And they shouldn't even be version exclusive anyway! Alola is low on Ice types already.
  4. Alola

I know the games are two weeks away, but it feels weird suddenly not having a new trailer date to look forward to. I guess nothing else (like Red and Blue) will be spoiled that way then. And yes I agree, an animated 4-5 minute special would be pretty nice to see.
  5. Alola

If you choose to play as her in R/S/E/ORAS, then yes-she is the protagonist. But if you want to me to be politically correct, then *female player character. :P
  6. Alola

If they add a female protagonist(s) to the Battle Tree, I hope it's at least May. I feel like she was the better rival/npc in ORAS, with better lines, animation and overall dynamic in regards to the story. I would love to see her visit Alola; she could be here on the premise of helping her dad...
  7. Alola

Deh-cih-du-eye And it seems that way, at least in terms of final Alolan evolution. As of now.
  8. Alola

THIS TRAILER! BEST YET! SO HYPE! FINAL EVOLUTIONS AND COOL TYPINGS! THE APATHETIC TAPUS! AND SOME OF THE BEST CHARACTERS ARE BACK (CYNTHIA, GREEN, WALLY AND FREAKING RED! RED GREW UP! RED IS 2O LIKE ME WUT)!
  9. Alola

Wait, is it confirmed that we battle Trial Captains after completing their Trials? Can anyone tell me how it works? We complete 7 Trials, fight 4 Kahunas...and then what? Is there a "Champion" like person? And if so, why have we not been introduced to them yet? And I'm disappointed that there...
  10. Alola

These games become more fabulous with each leak and reveal!
  11. Alola

Thank you! I appreciate your response.
  12. Alola

While we're waiting, can someone explain to me what exactly CoroCoro is? And are leaks legal? Like, GameFreak doesn't get upset, do they? Do they approve of the leaks first? How does CoroCoro even have access to this information?
  13. Alola

I love the Hawaiian inspired music in the latest trailer. Sheesh, these games are shaping up to be my new favorites right up there with Gold/Silver and Platinum.
  14. Alola

The information we got today was very interesting indeed. However, I am disappointed I didn't wake up to starter evolutions.
  15. Alola

Oh, 10pm. Thank you!
  16. Alola

For clarification, is the September 6th news coming out 10am Tokyo time? Or?
  17. Alola

At the rate we're getting these leaks and trailers, we'll be ready for Sun & Moon 2 by November.
  18. Alola

"As of Generation VI, there are 120 Water-type Pokémon or 16.6% of all Pokémon (counting those that are Water-type in at least one of their forms, including Mega Evolutions), making it the most common of the eighteen types. All other types have been paired up with Water at least once." Straight...
  19. Alola

I'm looking forward to the new move animations as well. From the trailer, Hammer Arm looks the best it has ever been.
  20. Alola

So many new and specific abilities with the newly released Pokemon, I love it.