• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. T

Trailers and News Discussion

@Esserise @Silktree We've essentially had this same exact discussion when the Pokemon World Tournament was out. We know B2W2 happened around the same time as XY yet neither Red nor Blue got updated character designs...nobody did. I assume outside of Red and Blue, who seems to appear in the...
  2. T

Except we're talking about the games here, not the anime's interpretation of it. Nowhere in the games did it suggest the Red Chains were meant to mimic Arceus' ring, but were instead meant to mimic the Lake Guardian's power to suppress Dialga and Palkia (Plate's engravings: "Three beings were...
  3. T

Except it wasn't...not even close. Except its not the same shape. The spikes on Arceus' rings are connected to each other, whereas none of the spikes on Type: Null's is connected, so it could honestly be a coincidence.
  4. T

We don't exactly know which Pokemon spoken of in mythology the text is referring to. The lower-tier Legendaries (e.g., Birds, Beasts, Titans, Swordsmen, etc.) only have 580 BST. The "certain mission" could refer to beating and capturing the four Guardian Deities given that it states that it was...
  5. T

You must be misremembering or weren't part of the community that far back...a lot of people complained about male Gardevoir. The only difference is that its been around since Gen III, and we had a male evolution since Gen IV, so people gave up.
  6. T

Berries and Pokemon with Aromatherapy can remove status. I'd assume the reason you'd just use items is because its much faster. But also--why buy items when there are Pokemon centres? Why have Pokemon centres when depositing Pokemon in the PC auto-heals them? EDIT: I also like the contrast...
  7. T

If they're all part of the same organization, it makes sense that they have a thematic appearance like all evil teams. It could just hint that Gladion and Lillie are related to Aether.
  8. T

Spiritomb's lore makes it sound like it should have another form, but two generations later and nothing. Hopefully GF's more ambitious, and it seems like they would be. What I'm wondering about Type: Null is that its clearly supposed to be a chimera, but none of its parts really resemble...
  9. T

Okay so I'm going to assume they're going to go all Digimon Tamers on us. UB-001 is going to be part of a drone of the Pokemon equivalent of the D-Reaper (P-Reaper?) The Aether Foundation is the equivalent to the Monster Makers and inadvertently created the P-Reaper. Lillie is Jerri and the...
  10. T

You guys realize there are real single-celled organisms that move despite not having any higher brain functions, right? There's even real unicellular organisms that come together to become multi-cellular "in times of crisis", which in the slime mold's case, is when food becomes scarce:
  11. T

Watch Ash Greninja actually just be Mega Greninja and Game Freak let the anime have it so that they can build up hype for the new move mechanic...
  12. T

So you're telling me that if we only have three players for Battle Royal, the fourth will be an NPC? It's the only explanation. Masuda never says anything dumb D:
  13. T

Question is: Will these power up moves translate to competitive play? The bonuses in Amie didn't...
  14. T

I could believe that from some species like Heatran or Shaymin, but its a bit less believable for Pokemon like Kyogre and Groudon.
  15. T

The site says she's plot relevant...watch her help Team Bad Guys by accident as her attempt to "do something" to make up for being a bad assistant...
  16. T

If the Pokedex is programmed speak <insert game's language>, then its not really a device that allows people to talk to Pokemon so much as Rotom being able to use the pre-existing functionality of the Pokedex. I don't think we should be that amazed by its ability to speak (unless it can do it...
  17. T

Does anyone know what they're saying in the trailers below? View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhI7qWn6hxg View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K3Cs7WyAxE
  18. T

Because they made Pokemon Origins
  19. T

I'd rather not remember those characters existed.
  20. T

I could also say "you don't seriously think starter-giving professors are the only one who wears lab coats" or "you don't seriously think all professors wear lab coats do you?" as an argument if you're planning to use that type of rhetoric. Obviously they aren't the only ones to give Pokemon to...