• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Falconwing

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

An interesting solution, but it requires not using any other hold items. Frankly, I don't think the EXP share was that bad in Gen VI. I turned it off when I didn't need it, even played through a whole run without it and enjoyed the challenge. It was made clear that GF changed the mechanic to...
  2. Falconwing

Play a different pokemon game then? This is the first I'm hearing of someone asking for GF to include minigames to entertain league champions.
  3. Falconwing

But that requires extra development time and resources that don't need to be spent. I'd imagine if they were going to use it they'd just put the menu there like they have been. Why put minigames on the smaller screen to distract from the main screen? Has pokemon ever done that?
  4. Falconwing

Were they? I thought they were just reporting it so people could clear space. I have no idea how much space is needed to setup the wireless trading ceature, but I see no reason why they'd add anything else to the VC versions.
  5. Falconwing

I will say I'm disappointed that GF experimented with difficulties in Gen V and it went nowhere (and was pretty awful in execution). And because of the amount of early route pokemon available, your starter no longer dictates early game difficulty. I wish they'd work on that.
  6. Falconwing

To be fair to TPP, the games are built so that failure only comes from a couple sources. 1. Losing a battle 2. Accidentally getting stranded. And as TPP proved, the games have always been designed so that eventually you can just brute force your way through them. Pokemon is sort of a gateway...
  7. Falconwing

They've really stepped up their designs and animations. Kinda curious how the asthetics of Kalos will change in the future.
  8. Falconwing

I guess I can understand that. When you live in Western Europe it loses its exotic appeal
  9. Falconwing

I dunno. I think Europe has plenty of potential. The urban sprawl and open fields of France are nust not for everyone. But get up into Scandinavia or down into Greece and Italy and you'll find a lot to love, I think. Actually, I would love for Greece and Italy to be combined as one region...
  10. Falconwing

I'm honestly not expecting more to be built in Kalos in regards to towns, even if we get X2 and Y2 over Z. Kalos already is a pretty sizable region and I have no idea how they'd connect more cities into the network. It would also throw off the balance of Lumiose being in the center of it all.
  11. Falconwing

I flat out have no idea how you could design a mew mega. It's whole concept revolves around the simplicity and specific shape of its design.
  12. Falconwing

Hmmm, but that makes me think then that mew should be compatable with all mega stones. Unless there's a specific mutation that exists in mega compatable pokemon that came after mew.