• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Karamazov

Trailers and News Discussion

Aside from being the most precious thing in the world, this video shows off a new location, as well as Mimikyu using a new Z-Move.
  2. Karamazov

Bounsweet becomes another waifumon and stays pure Grass. Yawn. I like the middle form though, it's cute. But it's such a huge jump from Bounsweet -> middle form whose name I didn't bother to learn. I know it happens sometime, but it's weird. EDIT: But honestly, with the generic waifumon look...
  3. Karamazov

Alain's Mega Charizard defeated Ash-Greninja with Blast Burn. :^)
  4. Karamazov

Do you guys think that, after it transforms, Ash-Greninja's ability will change to Dry Skin?
  5. Karamazov

The games tried to translate the feeling of you and Greninja synchronizing, but I'd prefer if they just had it transform at the start of a battle. You know me so well :p I actually like Ash-Greninja as a concept, and I think we could see Ash-Greninja a bit - and even with Greninja's crappy...
  6. Karamazov

Yeah, Moxie is just a stat-boost, so it's not as big a deal. It's all about getting the ball rolling. With Ash-Greninja, it seems a little weird. Especially since Ash didn't need to faint a Pokemon before unlocking the ability. I know the anime doesn't always have follow the games, but I prefer...
  7. Karamazov

The starter evos are pretty weak, but better than Kalos's mid evos. I hate how the Fire and Water starters didn't get a secondary typing, seemingly just because they don't want to spoil their final evos. Plus it would have put them on equal footing with Rowlet's line. Dartrix has great...
  8. Karamazov

Be glad that's the only thing you're spitting out, unlike Innards Out Passimian.
  9. Karamazov

What if Passimian gets Pyukumuku's ability through Receiver? Poor guy.
  10. Karamazov

I don't care for the two new Pokemon. I might use Passimian if SM hard-presses me on Pokemon options. I don't see myself using Orangaru at all. EDIT: Just saw the official sight's info on Orangaru. Interesting. Still won't use this Pokemon, but it actually seems cooler than Passimian in terms...
  11. Karamazov

The official site has already started making jokes.
  12. Karamazov

Maybe they're the type of Angel that's trying to start the Third Impact, and that's why they supposedly pose a threat to us?
  13. Karamazov

Aether piss me off because their designs are so so so so close to being fantastic, but then there's bizarre choices that alost ruin the design for me. (The way Faba's neck collars are placed, Wicke's sleeves.) At least they have normal footwear, unlike you, Kukui and Hau. So, we got some...
  14. Karamazov

Didn't we see Hau using a regular Pichu? I don't know if it'll get an Alolan form.
  15. Karamazov

Getting news. : p EDIT: DAMN IT THESE EMOTES ARE SO CREEPY-LOOKING
  16. Karamazov

Pompadour crab. I love it. And I love how it looks like it has a black eye. Nice touch. I'm hoping for a champion-themed evolution or two. Stufful's cry is so cute. Now it's guaranteed a spot on my team. And the little plush tag coming out of its butt is another little detail to push the teddy...
  17. Karamazov

Its design is pretty complex, so I could see a it being built off a more simple design. I get this weird feeling that Turtonator is actually the first stage of a line and will evolve, though. Hopefully into something that looks more like a proper dragon, or a quadrupedal dragon-tortoise.
  18. Karamazov

I like how the Grunts are shown throwing something other than regular PokeBalls and the admin lady had a Great Ball - a nice little touch of immersion. And dang if their plans don't look cool and menacing, even if their poses are the stupider than anything Team Flare could concoct. I love it...
  19. Karamazov

I did that with Megas, too. But then I realized that the games were still easy even without them, so I stopped using them unless I wanted to blitz though early-route trainers in order to teach them a lesson in humility.
  20. Karamazov

I'd love to use these new and special mechanics that they're always touting (both in and out of the game), but if they destabilize the gaming experience then I'm kind of stuck. It's a catch-22 - play with these fun mechanics and have the game be too easy (and therefore not fun?) Or ignore it and...