• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. G

GoldenMuk Art

Hey! So, first off, thanks for at least looking at my art thread. Here I'm going to be posting any Pokemon art I do. This is a blatant and vain attempt to raise awareness of my art, because really, what kind of artist doesn't want to show off? All of the art here (and much more from other...
  2. G

Sprite shop of the Golden Muk!

Gday everypeople! Im kinda bored so I thought I would set up a shop thread. I do recolours and splices, though I will try other things if you ask nicely. Heres a couple of examples of my work. So get your requests in! I upload my work at the end of every day. Thankyou...
  3. G

Spritework of the Golden Muk

Hey everyone. I've only started making sprites in the last week or so and I was hoping for some feedback? let me know what you think! Thanks. And a few re-colours...