• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. prog rocker

Lamest lines you've ever heard on the show

Latin American viewer, I guess? Because that sounds like the "tal vez sea una vaquita" non sequitur that that dub had. Then again, the only actors with free reign there were the ones that dub James and Meowth, seeing how they could say almost anything as long as it fits in the scene.
  2. prog rocker

It was on page one.
  3. prog rocker

Wasn't that added to the dub versions? Doesn't take away the fact that she's saying this in the wrongest series possible.
  4. prog rocker

It's sad that now I want to rewatch the anime to see if the LA Spanish dub also have horrible lines aside of the "vaquita" one? Then again, they more or less let James and Meowth's VA do whatever they want, so I think they replaced most of the cringey lines.
  5. prog rocker

Thank you reminding me of those. Animaniacs and Freakazoid must have been nightmares to translate into Spanish. Hell, the Prince joke in Animaniacs got completely ruined because the pun doesn't work in Spanish. On the other hand, at least the censors didn't have to worry about it...
  6. prog rocker

You know, that quote even sounds like it came from a preschooler's show. You know, the ones that don't allow the parents to have any names like Peppa.
  7. prog rocker

I'm still surprised that "X? Is that a new Pokémon?" is not a meme, or maybe a counterpart to the "is this a pigeon?" meme. Sure, it's okay to not know the meaning of a word, but automatically assuming it's a Pokémon made Ash sound dumb. The "cowterpie" line was also bad in the LA Spanish dub...