• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Silverwynde

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

Would Coulson have clearance for that? (Had to say it.) If that's the case, we got kaiju and I need me a kaiju killer. And I'm looking at you, Golurk. Do your job and protect my anus! I ain't gettin' probed! Why... why did I listen to that? I'm freaking bawling now. (The last month and a half...
  2. Silverwynde

I think it may be based on rarity. Things that aren't as rare--ie common Pokemon that are shiny or are fully evolved at a lower level--don't seem to be given the same priority as mythicals. With mythicals, it can be slagging hard to get more than one code; my hubby has made it a point to hit as...
  3. Silverwynde

I had to reply to this one, as my hubby refuses to play as the male protag. He simply won't, as he'd prefer to kick some tail as a female. Or as he has sometimes said, "I ain't into a sausage fest." You know, in X and Y we got the Slurpuff dress, why can't we get a custom dress of one of our...
  4. Silverwynde

Actually, Cafe Ultimo was the spot where you got the Training Ribbon if you beat every level of Super Training so that place did have a function. But other than that, none of the other cafes--save Lysandre's--had much of an actual function. They were just pretty set dressings and that's about...
  5. Silverwynde

Huh, my ears are burning. :X3: I'd also love a Mega Bisharp and a Mega Sawk but I know Sawk ain't gonna happen; I'm one of the few people who love it. But Mega Golurk would make me so happy right now.
  6. Silverwynde

All Whitney needed was her Miltank. Seriously. Does anyone remember any of her other Pokemon because I sure as heck don't. Even dumber: I wrecked Whitney in Silver and Crystal. In SoulSilver, she got her revenge and slag near wrecked me. I owe my win to a Beedrill for pit's sake and that is not...
  7. Silverwynde

What about Golett? We all know that Golett and Golurk were man-made creations and they've been around for a few thousand years at least. I know, I know: minor quibble. Carry on. ;) Me personally, I'm really hoping that we get one last go in Kalos: it feels so blasted unfinished to me. I just...
  8. Silverwynde

Yes, please. That would really make me happy, as I felt ORAS dropped the ball on the Mega front a little. (Did they really need to reveal every Mega in Hoenn?) Yes, more Gen V Megas! Tons of them! I'd like to see: Mega Throh Mega Druddigon Mega Maractus Mega Sawk <----Please, GF? Mega Bisharp...
  9. Silverwynde

Yeah, I'm a bit confused as well. I've read the post several times and I'm still scratching my head. Oh well, we'll know for sure in December. But man, that wait is killing me. C'mon CoroCoro....!
  10. Silverwynde

I'm thinking not, as it would be a bit redundant to have the originals on the Virtual Console then have remade physical copies/eShop releases to buy separately. Even for GF that wouldn't make a lot of sense! :X3: I do hope that this does not mean that they are done with remakes. I'd like a...
  11. Silverwynde

I would really love to see that. I'm loving some of the new Megas from ORAS--love my Mega Gallade--but I want some from the other Gens as well. The fact that we got Mega Audino gave me a lot of hope that we'll see at least a couple of Gen V megas before we move on to the next Region; I really...
  12. Silverwynde

Makes two of us, as I was born in June and that would make the best birthday present since ever. But if GF were to decide to drop a new game in October or November, I'd be fine with that as well. It'd give me something to do over the long, cold Wisconsin winter. I am hoping that this is a game...
  13. Silverwynde

Yeah, I'm with you. People are hyped for the Gen 1 games right now but once they're released to the Virtual Console, things will die down a bit. And lest we forget: X and Y were announced in January of 2013. I wouldn't put it past GF to announce a Z game next January, just because. (It'd be...
  14. Silverwynde

Yeah, probably. But it is disappointing that we got nothing here. You watch, they'll drop the bomb on us next month with some small something in CoroCoro and everyone will freak the slag out. That would be absolutely evil of TrollFreak but I wouldn't be at all surprised.
  15. Silverwynde

It's the exact same, seriously? Like, no change whatsoever? That is really weird. Unless it knows Thousand Waves or Thousand Arrows, I really don't see the point of Nintendo/GF handing the blasted thing out. It isn't as if this guy is a super-rare Mythical Pokemon--I recently got one through...
  16. Silverwynde

As I've said before, I honestly think that Ninitendo and GF are taking it slow this time to avoid the backlash they had last time with ORAS. We already knew what we were getting before ORAS was released and so many people were upset that things weren't held back, so GF might be trying to milk...
  17. Silverwynde

Makes two of us, honestly. I like the idea of Go but since I don't have a smartphone and haven't bothered with looking into upgrading, I have no idea whether or not I'll even go for it. Holding me back even further is the fact that most of what's in Go looks Kanto-based and I have a pretty large...
  18. Silverwynde

I'm wondering if that's why we have all the secrecy right now. People--myself included--seemed pretty upset that some of the Megas for ORAS weren't held back so we could discover them on our own. Maybe GF and Nintendo saw that backlash and this is their way of trying to reign it in, so to...
  19. Silverwynde

I could live with this, as long as other Pokemon can benefit. It'll shut me up until I get my Mega Golurk, at least. :P Anyhoo~ I really hope that the new form for Greninja is a Mega. I've actually been a bit hesitant to imagine a Mega for Greninja; I love the design so much that I...
  20. Silverwynde

Ah, the old "He tell me/My uncle who works at Nintendo" thing again. I can still remember the one that got posted on a different forum that my poor hubby read to me--this one was for B2W2 and it was so obviously fake it wasn't even funny. That's why I bother love and dread this sort of thing...