• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Icy Wind

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

No. First pair of a generation take 3 years to make, and they started working on the 3d models of xy in 2010 sooooooo...
  2. Icy Wind

They wouldn't have made them on the 3ds anyway since they only got the dev kits for the 3ds in 2010 whereas BW started developpement in 2008.
  3. Icy Wind

If people consider releasing gen 5 on the ds a ''mistake'' that's their problem. Masuda himself said they wanted to make two pokemon ''sequels''(which can be interpreted as a generation here) for the ds because of it's grooming popularity back then. If the nx will not replace both the 3ds and...
  4. Icy Wind

Pokeball factory, anyone?
  5. Icy Wind

Is it me, or is this ''new'' pokemon look like a robot version of diancie?
  6. Icy Wind

By your logic, you're assuming that game freak fully implemented these features and then purposely removed thm. This isn't how video games work and you can't just click one or two button and TADA! Walking pokemon/vs seeker/ wathever is instantly in the game. In no way the features you mentioned...
  7. Icy Wind

The series have only been rebooted once, and that was between the gap between gen 2 and 3. The only reason why there was only new pokemon in bw is because masuda himself said that he was afraid that bw might end up being too similiar to the gen 4 games. Also, if Kalos does get expanded to...
  8. Icy Wind

About the national dex, Masuda himself said that they wanted players to get every pokemon from the entire series with just XY and ORAS. I think the main reason why is because of the blue pentagon, meaning that if they were transfered from previous games, you couldn't use them online or in the...
  9. Icy Wind

The Anime =/= 100% the games Just to remind you guys....
  10. Icy Wind

11. Icy Wind

Ninetendo/Game freak/TPC doesn't aknowledge that. It's still news to them.
  12. Icy Wind

Thank you. Seriously, just because they're advertising Kanto a lot doesn't mean they're making Kanto "sequels" next.
  13. Icy Wind

I don't think so. Red is the original protagonist, so it's natural for them to give him a new artwork to celebrate the 20th anniversary.
  14. Icy Wind

I don't see the point of kanto ''sequels'' tbh. I mean, gsc/hgss are canonically said to take place 3 years after rby/frlg, with the same villain team, new pokemon, new gym leaders, new areas(in the form of johto) and a backtrip to kanto. I think after the vc releases, the serie should move on...
  15. Icy Wind

I respect your opinion but it would be pointless to make a kanto game for gen 6 if we already have the vc releases. Yeah the mechanics/graphics are outdated, but what can we do about it? People are still willing to re-buy the games even with their outdated mechanics.
  16. Icy Wind

Yeah, but graphics aren't everything about a game. If people are willing to buy the vc releases of r/b/y knowing their s***ty graphics, I'm sure they can survive not having a 3d Kanto.
  17. Icy Wind

Kanto ''pandering'' is different from a Kanto game. Kalos may have a few similiarities with Kanto, but the region/game as a whole isn't Kanto. Plus, if people want to see Kanto in ''refined'' graphics theycan still go play hgss if they want to see it.
  18. Icy Wind

Why? Game freak has no relation to the side games. They just the main series games. No one is forcing them to buy them you know.
  19. Icy Wind

To you. Me? I was never impressed with team rocket even as a kid. I still remember thinking "why did they wanted to steal fossil if they're attacking silph. co?". At least with team galactic, i actually understood every one of their plans.
  20. Icy Wind

Please don't try to make pokemon realism to pokemon(or any video game for that matter) it's just boring. I personally don't think it's a bad thing. I'd rather have a villain team like team galactic with big goals and well developped that actually looks threatening any day over something like...