• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Lufenium

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

This thread is getting abrasive again =/ calling people and their view points desperate isn't necessary. I thought of a Golem type, or Automata type, based around the Golems of modern legends. Having them as a man-made only Pokemon not found in the wild would be interesting.
  2. Lufenium

Arguing about the contents of this thread feels pointless/unproductive after we've spent 440 pages discussing various things. Anyway....question. Aren't most Mythical Pokemon revealed along with their typings? I'm likely reading too much into it, but I find it odd that Magearna's wasn't shown.
  3. Lufenium

The English reveal finally happened! Magearna. I like the name. It now looks less like some vulgarities some had said. ;; Lately is a just another way of saying "most recent". I'm not making any conclusions yet.
  4. Lufenium

EUROPE WAS ONE WEEK LATE WITH OR/AS YOU ALSO GOT SMASH A WEEK BEFORE EU I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS AM I SALTY? I AM THE *KING* OF SALT! FIRST MY FLOETTE, NOW THIS how dare you Seriously though, I don't see them going back to months between JPN & localised releases if they can help it. Game...
  5. Lufenium

Mega Shadow Mewtwo would make a cool Mega Mewtwo Z. Maybe as a Psychic/Dark ype.
  6. Lufenium

excuse me, but my floette died for this, I feel this is reason enough If we do move on, this would be a great way to make Zygarde's forms available in-game. It'd also be some incentive to go back and fetch older Pokemon with them to the new gen. Even better if they could dedicate a post-league...
  7. Lufenium

Weren't D/P delayed? People keep saying Munchlax's reveal was very early, but if D/P were really delayed then Munchlax's anime debut would have only felt so early because the games' release were later than GF had initially planned them to be.
  8. Lufenium

Wait. It's in English in September, and in June/July in Japan?! Holy SH- That means we should get Magiana's typing before then, whatever it may be. Steel/Fairy is the common guess, but who knows.
  9. Lufenium

People really need to chill and stop trying to be right/stop trying to score points about this. The reality is, we're all pretty big fans. We're all clearly passionate about a series we've played and known for years. It's what's connected us. It's why we're here, and why we have this thread as...
  10. Lufenium

Magiana gettting TCG entries by September? That feels pretty fast considering it only just got revealed.
  11. Lufenium

Indeed it would be a short gen. But I don't really see that as an issue. And that's even if Pokemon is heading to the NX in the future. It does seem somewhat likely, I agree, but due to the sheer mystery of things at the moment, it's difficult to speculate accurately.
  12. Lufenium

I can see them squeezing another Gen onto the 3DS. It may be a tight fit in time constraints, but they can clearly handle that. I've been thinking it for months, that Game Freak might give the 3DS one last big hurrah before moving on to a new platform.
  13. Lufenium

This is the same franchise that thought Jynx was a good idea, and Yuri Geller tried to sue them after he discovered Kadabra's Japanese name, Yungerer. They also have a Pokemon named Freezer in Japanese lmao (Articuno). At this point, anything goes. This song is too perfect to not post.
  14. Lufenium

I'd like to think that the next games would be on the 3DS, whatever they may be. It's a great handheld, and I'd like to see it last longer. Especially now that console cycles are predicted to be lasting longer.
  15. Lufenium

Thanks for confirming this. I think it makes more sense that it'd be kidnapped by them, as opposed to from. A certain field? That...sounds like a potential new type to me. It could also be the first ever man-made Pokemon, it was made 5 centuries ago.
  16. Lufenium

Confusion time. Serebii states that Magiana was abducted by the Azoth Kingdom, while PokeJungle states Magiana was abducted from the Azoth Kingdom, but in either scenario, Volcanion is looking to rescue Magiana. Do we have another source backing either of these up?
  17. Lufenium

You claimed "we get the news that its still Gen 6". I was asking for this confirmation.
  18. Lufenium

Huh? I thought they confirmed it was coming to all current Gen VI games sometime in 2016 alongside its announcement. I must have mis-remembered. Receipts, please.
  19. Lufenium

This raises the question: just how will Magiana be available, and when? Volcanion's already been announced for X/Y/OR/AS distribution. I suppose they could distribute Magiana later in the year once the new game/s are released. This is a very big presumption to make...very interesting to see...
  20. Lufenium

Magiana being a Mythical got me thinking, we haven't had a film where two mythical Pokemon have starred alongside eachother before.