• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. S

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there a "Moves (not) shown in the Anime" category? If not, could it be added?
  2. S

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

How much smaller could/should I make my gif? (if possible)
  3. S

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is my signature alright? (also, is my gif moving?)
  4. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is the Pokemon Bank the only method given to transfer our Pokemon from Gen 5 to 6?
  5. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Code: 2809-7341-2707 Name: Olu Version: X EDIT: Since we don't get any kind of notification, will we have to contact every person we've added?
  6. S

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Xerneas and Yveltal have parallel abilities Fairy/Dark Aura, but are not listed as such like the Starter Abilities + Swarm
  7. S

Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claws

Re: Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claw Well, This was totally unexpected. I like it (since I preordered Pokemon X :3) but surprised. The Charizard fans FINALLY got their wish.
  8. S

Mechanic Changes

I don't like the "new" EXP Share. The getting exp from caught pokemon is cool though.
  9. S

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) With the new type chart, is Magnezone still #1 with number of resistances?
  10. S

SPOILERS: Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Bulbanews: Team Flare's leaders are Celosia, Aliana, Bryony, Mable, and Xerosic.
  11. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

How?
  12. S

Mega Evolution

Just heard a rumor about each Psudo-legendary (minus Hax) will have a mega Evo.
  13. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

My Metagross :(
  14. S

Happy Belated Birthday! lol

Happy Belated Birthday! lol
  15. S

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Thank goodness this is optional. I don't like them very much. The only design-wise one I like is Amphy, but Zekrom is no longer unique :(
  16. S

Thank you very much! Sorry if I didn't do the same for your birthday. When is yours?

Thank you very much! Sorry if I didn't do the same for your birthday. When is yours?
  17. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is it still possible to reset for Natures to catch Reshiram after the Cutscene in DragonSpiral Tower in W2?
  18. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Critical capture on w2 Reshiram failed...
  19. S

New Battle Styles

lol, SO many criteria and unknowns... Too bad I think GameFreak will go the easy route and stick with Flying/Levitate and we suck it up... lol, flightless birds in sky battles
  20. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) BOOO! Thank you though. Also, "The term Shiny Pokémon was first used in-game in Pokémon Black and White." Where/when was this mentioned in-game?