• Bulbacast is back with a new episode in advance of tomorrow's Direct. Watch it on YouTube here.

Search results

1. colours

When did you last change your avatar?

an hour or so ago. might keep this one for a while, actually.
  2. colours

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

a weird mix between overwhelmed and kind of relaxed. it's sunday, so im taking advantage of this one day to just put my mind at ease and not stress about something for once.
  3. colours

Your newest purchase

a new MH4U N3DS XL. needed a new one because my old 3ds looks ugly now so....
  4. colours

Things you were thinking of buying

a new 2DS XL. likely will get it come sunday or so.
  5. colours

The Staff Counting Thread V2, Pls Don't Reset

1106 hi
  6. colours

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What isn't real but you desperately wish it was?

agreed. like, imagine the kind of cool shit we can do if we had magical powers and stuff. it'd make the world both a more dangerous and a hell of a more interesting place!
  7. colours

omg seeing this actually made my day

omg seeing this actually made my day
  8. colours

not great.
  9. colours

SPOILERS: Official Generation 8 Speculation & Leaks Thread (Updated 22nd Sept 2018)

I'm mixed in regards to the idea of voice acting in Pokemon. When it comes to anime, I would imagine the differences in voices as far as sub/dub goes would make or break the experience for the viewer. I can imagine it being a similar way in the games. I don't know if Game Freak would provide an...
  10. colours

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What isn't real but you desperately wish it was?

never figuring out the right words to say in a middle of conversation therefore creating awkward silence i mean this doesn't happen on a super regular basis mind you but it happens often enough and it's really annoying
  11. colours

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

some math notes. .... that I'm probably never gonna look at. >.>
  12. colours

What would your four moves be?

If you had to pick four moves to best sum up yourself, what would they be?
  13. colours

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Part of me wishes the Ultra Beasts weren't a thing. Game Freak could've introduced new Pokemon without subcategorizing them, and now fans are split on whether or not they really even count as Pokemon.
  14. colours

Things you were thinking of buying

New headphones. I've lost my old pair and I need new ones that have good sound quality and a decent level of bass.
  15. colours

What will you use as your next avatar?

Maybe one of my Mew pixel art avatars, although tbh I'm not really getting bored of this Espeon one.
  16. colours

meh. I've had better days.
  17. colours

What are you currently thinking about?

... all the homework I'm buried under still. u.u
  18. colours

SPOILERS: Official Generation 8 Speculation & Leaks Thread (Updated 22nd Sept 2018)

Valid point, I remember vividly when the starters were leaked: So while there may be legitimate stuff, there's also some really dodgy leaks out there, so of course discretion should be emphasized when it comes to trusting which leaks are legit and which ones arent. :x
  19. colours

not placing any faith in 4chan rumours but... I'd like to see some more exploration, so an expansive region would definitely help with that!
  20. colours

Ideas for Regional Variants?

It'd be nice to see what most of Johto would look like in a new environment like Alola. or even something like Sinnoh where it's not so much of a tropical region migrate to a tropical region and attempt to adapt there.