• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Gengarzilla

EVERYONE: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers (Chapter 15 posted)
    Threadmarks: Introduction/Table of Contents

Put yourself in their shoes, their minds, their bodies. Their new bodies. If you were to be turned into a Pokémon and abruptly torn away from everything you know and love, to be dumped in some strange new world with no memories and no directions... could you fare any better than they? An old...
  2. Gengarzilla

Long time no see, Bulbagarden?!

I don't precisely remember how long it's been since I last dropped by, but it was definitely quite a few months ago so I thought I should drop by here. Just lemme shake off some rust. So, yeah. The name's Gengarzilla and I'm a rather normal user with no positions of power in this forum. Since I...
  3. Gengarzilla

GEN VI: LF HA Durant

Hi, I'm looking to trade for a Jolly Durant with Truant, to use within the Battle Maison. I want a minimum of two 31 IV's in the Attack and Speed stats. Gender doesn't matter. My FC is 1736-1638-0629 and I'm playing Omega Ruby.
  4. Gengarzilla

Favourite Ultra Beast?

First, I'm pretty surprised that this thread wasn't made earlier because the topic is something I've been wondering lately. Between the seven Ultra Beasts introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon, which one of them do you like most? Which is your favourite? Mine is Kartana.
  5. Gengarzilla

What new type combinations do you want to see?

With some of the unique type pairings we've seen so far for Sun and Moon like the Electric/Psychic Alolan Raichu, Ice/Steel Alolan Sandslash, Ice/Fairy Alolan Ninetales, Bug/Fairy Cutiefly, and my personal favorite so far, Ghost/Fairy Mimikyu, I've been wondering what other new combinations of...
  6. Gengarzilla

Contest Durant vs Heatmor

And so, the second advent of the classic Seviper/Zangoose rivalry has been born, in the form of Durant, a Bug/Steel type, and Heatmor, a Fire type. Sure, the odds seem a bit against Durant in terms of typing but types aren't everything in Pokemon. Looking at their stats, Durant zooms by as...
  7. Gengarzilla

Ash's Worst Pokémon?

Just something that came out of the blue here, but anyway, who do you think is the lowest of the low out of every single one of Ash's Pokémon? Feel free to discuss, but keep to the rules.
  8. Gengarzilla

Finally joining up.

I joined Bulbapedia well over a year ago and have finally decided to take the plunge and join the forums. I'm Gengarzilla and it's good to be here.