• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I think he more so meant that's the next time he'll start posting more convoluted and vague riddles, not when our next news drop is. I genuinely hope. Pokemon Day to June it a bit too much of a drought for news compared to XY and SM in May.
  2. A Wild Luxray

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Not giving Ash a single Galarian starter just felt wrong.
  3. A Wild Luxray

Well, based on his actual useful tweet with no petty and childish insults, what about nature and time? How nature transforms over time? With time, plants grow and give us things like grapes and oranges. Tradition vs progress is the most plausible and interesting theme for the games though.
  4. A Wild Luxray

This collage riddle doesn't give us much of anything, but the clock is useful...for once. Time being involved or tradition vs progress would be interesting.
  5. A Wild Luxray

Review HS01: Onto the Icy Blue

The animation is very fluid and I love the art style. That little Zorua is so cute also. I'm disappointed though that the episodes are pretty short when there's only like 3 of them, if I remember.
  6. A Wild Luxray

What he thinks about the starters is subjective. While they may be meh to him, they could be awesome to many. I'd consider Fuecoco_3 great if its real.
  7. A Wild Luxray

Seriously, this is where Khu is crossing lines. We already had the full collage, so going out of your way to add this comment about Centro is completely uncalled for and unnecessary. He comes across as a bully because of it.
  8. A Wild Luxray

Home update did launch, but they're still under maintenance. Part of me questions it, because I don't know if announcing something tomorrow would take away from Hisuian Snow, but with all of this stuff happening and out of the way, it is time for a big SV news drop.
  9. A Wild Luxray

As far as we know, he's supposedly said he'd start putting out more of these posts when we're close to some actual official news, which I keep hoping we'll get VERY soon. Hopefully before June even. Part of me isn't even sure we'll get an announcement tomorrow since Hisuian Snow is being...
  10. A Wild Luxray

Yeah, if you like riddle style leaks, that's valid and all, but I'm just sick of Khu's style (and behavior). These riddles are far too vague and convoluted even at times for many to understand. Its felt more like he's just screwing around with people than actually leaking stuff. I mean the most...
  11. A Wild Luxray

With the amount of stuff coming, I do hope to see in the next 9 hours that a Pokemon Presents will be coming this week. We are due for news.
  12. A Wild Luxray

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

And people still think Chespin is the worst companion mon out there. He's a lot more endearing and useful than Grookey ever has been.
  13. A Wild Luxray

Same. Its killing my desire to even follow leaks. It was so nice to see him stop for a while, but suddenly he's all "Oh by the way, puppy stuff is coming back." He's doing it because he knows people hate it, which makes it worse. And his hatred of Centro was justified at first. Centro was...
  14. A Wild Luxray

I don't see anything wrong with more humanoid starters, but some starters that take on a more animal-like appearance than a furry anthro would be welcome. The rumored Fuecoco_3 would be welcome.
  15. A Wild Luxray

A handful of people will be upset if Sprigatito's evolution turns out to be bipedal, but I'd love something like this. And I know some would like to see more quadrapedal starters rather than bipedal like all of Gen VIII's. To be fair though, quadrapedal to bipedal doesn't happen as frequently as...
  16. A Wild Luxray

They've been relevant for what 8 episodes? Either the writers don't know what to do with Team Rocket or they're just trying to slowly phase them out and hope that nobody will notice them come Gen IX.
  17. A Wild Luxray

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

I hope its just predictions. I think it would be absolutely insulting for the writers to include Alain and never have Ash be the one to defeat him after their horrible decision in the Kalos League. Also, I really think the Project Mew conclusion and wrapping up Goh's story will happen before the...
  18. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN111: Mohn and Lilie, Snowfield Reunion

I'm pretty excited about this episode. We're finally getting some conclusion to this plotline. Hoping it has a happier ending than USUM did.
  19. A Wild Luxray

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Openings being misleading is nothing new. I mean in BW they showcased Charizard facing Reshiram but that never happened.
  20. A Wild Luxray

Another thing about these riddles that annoys me, apart from the vagueness, is it often requires knowledge only a handful of us have, and it seems its often knowledge of Chinese and such.