• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Plus, there is really no reason for them to evolve anyway.
  2. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

True. It would also explain why the title of the episode made it sound like Ash was going to win.
  3. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Maybe Ash WAS supposed to win the Kalos League, but the higher-ups decided to have Alain win.
  4. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Pikachu has been around for 20 years, so this was bound to happen. If each region had its own protagonist, this would not be an issue.
  5. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I mean, given how often times, each episode don't reference the previous episode (unless a multi-parter), yea, I do agree that the anime seemed a bit episodic even back then.
  6. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Why?
  7. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Plus, if Pikachu did evolve, he would not be able to ride on Ash's shoulder as easily as he could as a Pikachu.
  8. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

While that makes sense, levels are not a thing in the anime.
  9. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

What's wrong with wanting to surpass their evolved form?
  10. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Controversial opinion/rant/tangent incoming: If anyone in the Pokemon anime is a Psychopath, it's Hunter J. She did not care about a Pokemon's feelings. She only saw them as a tool for making money. From what I have read, Goh cares about Pokemon. In one episode, his Metapod got hurt and Goh was...
  11. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Why not?
  12. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I just don't see why it's wrong to have stuff happening between matches.
  13. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

What do you mean this episode should not have happened? What's wrong with having an episode that takes place between battles?
  14. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Not sure I understand. Can you explain?
  15. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I can ABSOLutly see how Ash was meant to be retired after Sinnoh, but executive meddling forced the writers to continue using him instead of doing a new character.
  16. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I think it's dumb that there is all this hate for a FICTIONAL character. If a character does something you don't like, the blame really should go to the writers, not the character. BW Ash only made those mistakes because the writers wrote the episodes like that.
  17. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I feel it is odd that Norman didn’t let his kids watch the battles. If he did Max would not have seen him as invincible.
  18. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Considering Chespin's eating habits, I'm not surprised the others blamed Chespin.
  19. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I suppose that makes sense.
  20. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

How so? By that logic, other anime like Naruto or Digimon would be commercials for their respective franchises.