• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Grookey's done basically nothing at all except being the biggest shoulder warmer for Goh. I don't think it's even battled once yet. That's how bad it's been. Somewhere in the distance the likes of Togepi and Axew and maybe even Lana's Eevee are all laughing away knowing they've done more things...
  2. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

This is why I just don't give no craps for Dracovish at all. Putting aside the fact that I think it just looks ugly, this thing has barely done anything worth caring about and the battles it has taken part in have been pretty poor. Feels like they only gave it to Ash because they wanted him to...
  3. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

I still think Ash is staying on for Gen 9 and quite frankly the whole "Is this Ash's final series?" thing should be the one to retire. Every time whenever a series nears the end nowadays people have gone on about him potentially leaving the show and it never means anything. People said he'd...
  4. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

I still stand and say they should have introduced Hau way earlier than what they did. But they didn't and instead he became the most nothing "rival" that should have just stayed in video game land.
  5. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

It honestly doesn't feel like Ash has really been challenged much either outside of Bea what with him having sweeped just about everyone else in the PWC and even that got shoved under the rug as fast as humanly possible.
  6. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

I know. It's like poor little Yamper is secluded in it's own little private bubble, unallowed to interact with anyone asides from Chloe every now and then. I thought it's debut episode would mean something for them but nooope...
  7. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

They don't really have much of a dynamic at all. At least you could say that for Pikachu, Riolu and Raboot up until the Darkest Day but I always feel as if these three feel so disconnected from each other (Eevee especially to the point where it might as well just be Pikachu and Grookey).
  8. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

The dub hasn't gotten to the Project Mew stuff yet but Batch 2 will most likely feature the first one where we'll find out their names.
  9. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Ummm, did we all forget that rubbish segment in one episode of Journeys with those Marshtomps stuck in the ground?
  10. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

And most importantly, they had life to them (well, mostly) whereas if I wear to step away and snap my finger which would cause nearly all his Journeys team to disappear (except Dragonite, that thing is too precious) I would barely remember most of them. And I can't even do the finger snapping...
  11. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

When it came to the Kahuna battles I thought only Hala and Olivia's were any good. The others were either not great or lacking that certain something.
  12. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

PWC talk on Serebii about Surge (who probabrly isn't going to be seen again anyway) has led me wondering this: I personally don't think we need another Pikachu/Raichu battle... at all... ever... not in a million trillion years... not even when the cows come home... I mean, think about it? What...
  13. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Charizard: the Pokémon that can fix all of life's smallest and biggest problems.
  14. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Typical Journeys pulling the "Tell, don't show" card yet again.
  15. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

If they wanted to put the humans first, then where were they? Where on earth were the humans and the Pokémon in that episode?
  16. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Same here. I'm already tired of how they've wasted such a wonderful concept for a series. Having it go on for even longer would just be so tiring that it'd make me miss the old formula a hell of a lot more.
  17. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Doesn't really feel like it considering this series was already been whizzing through the PWC at a lightning fast pace that not even the Road Runner could catch up with. Ash has already made it into the Ultra Class, he's one more step way into Master territory and it doesn't look like they're...
  18. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Leon's been out of action for a long while too. I thought this guy was meant to be ya know, Ash's main goal for this series but as of right now he seems to have about as much relevance as Trip did.
  19. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

Knowing this anime, if he were to become world champion come Gen 9 it would never be mentioned again... just like all the other regions.
  20. RetroPokeFan

Controversial opinions

It's still shocking how some countries didn't bother dubbing them and the fact they still aren't available on home media either. You kinda need them to understand Alain, Mairin, Steven Stone and even Lysandre more because otherwise without them they're just a bunch of random characters who pop...