• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

There is nothing unusual about not showing much of Aria's performance. Serena is the main character, of course they show her more, she's the character we suppose to root for. Compare Zoey and Dawn's performance times in the Grand Festival: 30 seconds to Zoey, 1.5 minutes for Dawn. Even at their...
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Honestly, only pokémon from Iris' team I liked back then were non-dragon types.
  3. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

People used to say the same thing about Brock, and look what happened.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

To be honest, a match with no fall guys would be too ideal and predictable for me.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

I disagree. It is a proof of her emotional growth, yes, but she needs to prove her growth as a skilled trainer/coordinator too. Again, I disagree. Thing happened on-screen should be more important than alleged off-screen victories.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

I want to make an addition to this post: I still believe that lack of changes on her party is not a sign of Hikari's lack of growth. Do you know what really negatively affected her growth? NOT BEATING HER MAIN RIVAL. Seriously, they should bring back Nozomi/Zoey just for that.
  7. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

I'll never understand fandom's fixation with giving new pokémon to old recurring characters. People talk about how there is no proof of Hikari's growth, as if some random evolution, a new pokémon, or giving her an off-screen GF win really mean anything. Like, Iris is somehow a champion now, and...
  8. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Hitting on every girl you met is not flirting... Not really. There is also Todd Snap, who was part of the cast for a few episodes, but still I prefer drawing to photographing. As I said before, no, not even then. Yeah, no. Drawing people is not a bad thing.
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Reasons to dislike Brock: Obligatory anime pervert character Basically flanderized into a joke by the end of Kanto None of his pokémon seems to do anything for him or others Hardly do anything "Breeder" related untill DP, but then decide to be a doctor Reasons to like Tracey: Not a creepy...
  10. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Check out the thread's name.
  11. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Tracey > Brock
  12. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Maybe a Rowlet, to promote Hisui? We need a decent Rowlet in the anime.
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

But then they can't sit on Gou's shoulder, which is a big no.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Middle child syndrome. ;)
  15. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

They take turns. It's now Grookey's time to get screentime.
  16. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

I like pokémon live songs. I completely disagree. We've got many episodes that focus on Gou's pokémon. After their captures, Satoshi's Kanto team barely got any episodes to themselves.
  17. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

As I said, Kanto was only focusing Satoshi's team, isn't it normal?
  18. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Not a good comparison because in Kanto they only focused on Satoshi's pokémon while in JN they're focusing more on Gou's pokémon. And even after that, difference between their appearances is not that big if we compare first 79 episodes of each:
  19. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

It was mistake to evolve Jimeleon, as funny as its evolved form's "cool guy" act, its personality as Jimeleon had so much more story potential.
  20. marshiyanmisuta

Controversial opinions

Mixed up you with Kuro because you answered my answer to them. Sorry. Journey has no 80 episodes yet. I'm not seeing it. Like what made Pidgeotto so loyal? Why is Gengar's story is criticized for being "overdone" as if being done it first made Charmander better than it?