• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Yes, that's exactly my point. Bonnie has loopholes, so there's zero reason why they can't use said loopholes again.
  2. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Given Journeys' love of furthering past companions' dreams, it's weird they haven't brought back Max to finally give him that Ralts. And it's not like they can use the "he's too young to be a Trainer" excuse anymore. Bonnie exists, and they managed to give her two.
  3. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

I'd be fine with Ash using reserves if this was a Round Robin competition and he'd battle all seven. But he's only facing three and the Journeys team still needs to make up for the lackluster treatment they received during most of the show's run.
  4. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

He literally used two.
  5. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Indeed. I have a similar problem with how Legendaries are often shown to be way more powerful than necessary.
  6. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Maybe, but you could also say it's silly to project the concept of human morality onto what is essentially an alien.
  7. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Dawn isn't from a series that has the bonds between family as one of its most prominent themes.
  8. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Nothing about Journeys' premise would have to be altered if the home base was set in Galar. Absolutely nothing. Both the people who want character returns and those who want focus on Galar win in the end.
  9. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Bianca exists too, y'know.
  10. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Please stop the whataboutisms and actually answer the question.
  11. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Greninja has wins, so no.
  12. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Her hair, obviously. Just stuff the Balls in there until they're needed.
  13. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

VAs are highly respected in Japan, and it's considered rude to replace them unless they're dead or involved in scandals like Raihan's was.
  14. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

The point of the Minor League is that's for Gym Leaders who lose too many times and are considered too weak to be part of the Gym Challenge. It's "league" as in "division or section", not something people go on a quest for.
  15. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Ever since the ep aired, I've heard this take. I'm going to add my two cents to it: Mallow's mom did not come out of nowhere. Not completely, at least. One of the more consistent themes of SM is family. You know, ohana and all that. Said theme is repeatedly shown with our protagonists. Kiawe's...
  16. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

It's an obvious nod to Nanu being an International Police member. Not sure how that's not clear.
  17. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

We have absolutely zero clue how man Gen VIII mons will be in SV and little reason to believe any of them will get actual focus.
  18. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

We've had equivalents in almost every game since Gen V.
  19. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

The writers gave Iris Excadrill because the Japanese word for mole (mogura, or doryuu) literally translates to "earth dragon". It's blatantly a pun.
  20. Eitarou

Controversial opinions

Also Iris.