• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Weren't there a bunch of Pokemon shown off in the corral when Ash and his classmate went to Kanto during the Sun and Moon saga? Or were they all just wild?
  2. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

I get where you're coming from and i'd love for Ash's reserves to be used more, but I think you're blowing it out of proportion. Between his journeys we don't know how much time he spends at home before leaving. It might be days, weeks maybe even months before he's on the road again. Hell...
  3. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

This so much. Since the anime wants everything to be all flashy and dramatic I get why Ash is one of the only trainers walking into these regional tournaments with cute and unvolved Pokemon. But that doesn't I don't want other trainers pulling off similar stunts. Electivire, Ursaring and...
  4. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

This is the part that's just so strange to me about Journey's. The series prides itself on this whole 'world tour' concept but didn't take advantage for story lines they might not have been able to tell if the series was just a regular journey through a single reason. Like, its cool that...
  5. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

People probably wouldn't want Misty coming back again since she did so twice back in the S/M series, but I wish she could've been a rival-or at least be a participant-in the PWC. Unless its just a dub thing but isn't goal to be an Elite Four member? I at least remember an episode back in the...
  6. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

So that whole thing where Drizzile was disappointed because it didn't go from Sobble to Inteleon, I honestly hope they reuse this idea. Though it should be stretched out into a proper arc and for a Pokemon with branching evolutions, like maybe for the next Eevee on the cast. It could wanna be...
  7. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Not the first time the anime's ruined a character, just look at Alder. I love the guy in-game, but his anime appearance is just bad; Firstly they made his signature Pokemon Bouffalant, where in all his other appearances its his Volcarona. Its what his deceased partner is as well, another aspect...
  8. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

The world tour aspect of Journeys has disappointed many, and thinking about there's something I wish the anime staff would have taken advantage of: Having characters meet who otherwise would never meet, kind of like Pokemon Masters. Paul and Iris are both apparently showing up at some point, so...
  9. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

I respect your opinion but you can't just call it a 'fact'. All I see from that side-by-side comparison is that they're different, not better or worse just different. Journey's art-style may not be the best the series has ever had but it works, but XY art-style could be pretty stiff in places...
  10. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Could've been a heart-warming episode if they actually did anything with her backstory. Like, Ash and Co. meet Snivy's trainer, who could've realized why their starter left and was trying to become more kind, but struggled to change their ways. A whole episode dedicated to trying to make this...
  11. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

More reasons as to why I hate Red, cause I doubt most kids these days are gonna know who he is. GameFreak themselves like to hype the hell out him like when they aged him up and brought him back in the Sun and Moon games, or Pokemon Masters(god damn does Masters hype him up, people on the other...
  12. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

As someone who prefers Raichu over Pikachu, i'd love it if the chubby little mouse got some more love.
  13. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

His refusal to evolve happened after he went from Pichu to Pikachu. When battled Lt. Surge's Raichu and lost badly, everyone started doubting him until Nurse Joy approached and offered them a Thunder Stone. He slapped the stone away when Ash was about to use it and started, which Meowth...
  14. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Considering Goh was always skipping school and his overconfidence tended to isolate him, I just gotta wonder how he and Chloe even befriended each other. They dedicated an entire episode to his friendship with Horace but can't do the same for Chloe? Also he's pretty lucky to have her as a...
  15. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

If i had to choose which of the two I prefer, i'd say Infernape. At least, to me, a Pokemon's natural ability-Blaze in the instance-going haywire sounds plausible, its something that could happen to any Pokemon. And its not like Ash could use it anytime he wanted, unlike Paul he wasn't just...
  16. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Lets not forget Primape, who showed up and didn't do much, got some development near the end of an episode and got traded away at the very end of said episode. I think its only ever been referenced in the opening and endings of a few series.
  17. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

A problem I see with GReninja showing up, even without Alain involved, is that it might just get the same treatment as Infernape. They made a big deal of it wanting to battle Moltres, only for, if I recall, nothing much really happening with it.
  18. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

If Alain shows up and loses to Ash's current team, doesn't that just make Greninja look weak? It received a unique form and the battle between it and Charizard was hyped to hell, but it lost. It got taken out by Blast Burn just like it did in Ash and Alain's very first battle. Not too good a...
  19. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Again; Its a damn shame considering the anime keeps trying to paint Team Rocket as this overarching big bad that the audience is supposed to be taking seriously. And yet every time members outside of the TRio appear they're soundly beaten and forced to flee. Ash has had what, two confrontations...
  20. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Oh boy, how would the fandom have acted if Greninja beat Gardevoir-a Champion's ace-but still lose to Alain?