• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Ash treats his old Pokémon like leaving a dog with a petsitter for long times on end and then visiting them once in a blue moon. I’m shocked how none of Ash’s Pokemon lash out at him or Oak making a comment about him not checking in/visiting his old team members enough. Why wouldn’t they also be...
  2. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Not bringing in reserves is way worse than the Masters 8 matchups (and Ash not battling Alain because that can’t happen without allowing reserves). I don’t know what the writers where thinking. This is literally the biggest tournament of the World with Champions and not having reserves feels...
  3. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Happened with Greninja too. God I hope so. But if they do that I’m scared they’ll use Lucario instead of Greninja because using Greninja for a training battle makes no sense unless Ash brings it back to battle Leon. Oh and Greninja has to be in the Ash-Greninja form obviously.
  4. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Idk, the dance thing and especially the Kalos League Victory seem like the biggest examples of hype bait. XY was way worse because everyone was sucked into the hype and got let down. Also Ash and Serena should have danced in that episode. Period. Idc that it was about Eevee, they could’ve added...
  5. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

I want Ash to battle Leon… and then have Lucario loose the match for Ash just like Greninja
  6. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

I wish we kept XYs art style. Ash looked so much older and mature and we should have had that Ash going forward. Gen 9 can right what was wronged
  7. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

I love Bewear and Stufful so much! The best parts of SM. Edit: misread your question :(
  8. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Thank you, I HATE how Ash looks in JN, sometimes more than SM. Link to the tweets? Were they praising, criticizing, or just comparing the JN art style?
  9. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Someone on Serebii posted this and I totally agree with it. This is why I think that Ash-Greninja was wasted potential and was done dirty. “The problem is that Ash and his journey were the core focus of XY. A lot of the other characters weren't able to get a lot of focus because, more than any...
  10. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

I don’t like how Greninja is training Lucario. It seems like Greninja is getting no benefit because this is probably going to be its only appearance while Lucario uses this opportunity to get some glorious wins and a statisfying conclusion as possible World Champ while Greninja never did. Also...
  11. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Okay. But why does Greninja get the Bond Phenomenon and Pikachu doesn’t? It makes no sense. Nuke Ash-Pikachu=goodbye world
  12. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Okay Noivern did get done dirty. Goodra too. Basically all the Kalos team was treated like shit except for Pikachu. Talonflame and Hawlucha should have done more than then they did too because I feel like they have stronger feats and them considering their league performances (minus Hawlucha...
  13. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Ash’s Lucario is written more statisfactily than Greninja. No I am not a Greninja hater, Greninja was done more dirty than Torterra, Torkoal, and Noivern combined.
  14. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Serena yes, Dawn no
  15. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

SM could have had one with Ash and Pikachu managing to learn and master 10MNV instead of it magically being given to him.
  16. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

And this is why we should have a new protagonist for SV.
  17. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

We don’t talk about Serena na na na. WE DONT TALK ABOUT SERENA!
  18. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

SM should have been just like every series that came before it. The problem with SM is it focused way too much on the dry comedy.
  19. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

Ash’s Sceptile is stronger than Ash’s Charizard (abeit barely) and is Ash’s strongest Pokemon not named Pikachu. Charizard: Trained at Charicific Valley to become stronger Defeated three of Gary’s Pokemon including his ace (when Gary was always one step ahead of Ash) Brought Harrison’s Blaziken...
  20. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Controversial opinions

This is more for the games but E4 members should always have all members of there team be of their specialty type