• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible... Do Pokemon Eat Pokemon?
  2. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

I Dunno But You Look Kinda Sus:unsure: What is Among Us?
  3. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

1 day what does stupid mean?
  4. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

Yes What Does Milk Do?
  5. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

Tinier Than Atoms Is Pizza a Food?
  6. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

No, Its Great! Can Bees Fly?
  7. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible... Which one Is better? Black and Whites Anime or Games?
  8. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

Togep-i Are Eggz Healthy?
  9. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

In my Mouth What is a Computer?
  10. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

Me. What is Food?
  11. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

100 degerees What Grade are 18 Year Olds In?
  12. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible... What Does Noise Mean?
  13. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

1 What is Santa?
  14. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

Putting a Book on Your Keboard What is a Pokemon?
  15. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

By Eating It What is A Book?
  16. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

By Walking on Water What does Edgy Mean?
  17. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

Eat Pasta What is Raboot Type?
  18. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

I Know Where Your True Love Is. What can you Make With Eggs
  19. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

U Need to Boil Em. What Is the Dragon Type Weak Against?
  20. GrookeyFan77

Wrong Answers Only

First Class is Better Is The World Flat?