• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Daren

TEEN: Heist in Acorn Hall (Summer 2020 one-shot competition)

Thanks for your review! This is definitely a writing flaw of mine I've been trying to work on. Thank you! I didn't want to make things too complicated since I don't think I could pull it off in the word limit, though in places I probably cut the wrong parts and it led to some problems anyways...
  2. Daren

Thanks a lot for the review! :) That is one of my favourite jokes in the story. Myrmidon is a fairly common way (in setting) for people to less-than-politely refer to adventurers, though it's also partly that I learned the word "myrmidon" a few decades before harridan and probably...
  3. Daren

Thanks for the review! My first idea was going to be about an inappropriate character in a horror story but then this idea came to me and I said "yes, this is much better." I agree; there's more I could have done with this and I was originally planning to have the general escalation of...
  4. Daren

Thanks for the review and the grammar assistance! Going by feedback so far I think one of the major flaws is that it didn’t do a good job of exploring the setting properly so it feels disjointed. Thanks! Interestingly enough, the first was a joke I planned out and then built up to while the...
  5. Daren

Thanks a lot for the review and corrections! Same setting, and Sylvia is in Everlight Stories (technically it's sister story, Pokémon Magic Act--it's a weird narrative device but one I hope will pay dividends later), but both stories are meant to stand on their own without the other. She (and...
  6. Daren

When a young Pokémon of a good family finds himself drawn into a family scheme he could use nothing more than the help of a good gentleman’s personal gentleman. …too bad his is on vacation. Of course a hardened warrior is the next closest thing, right? Inspired by the works of PG Wodehouse...