• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I mean wouldn't Grookey be worse? On the grounds that it doesn't have any development.
  2. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Those Evolutions look great. Why did JN get rid of them?
  3. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I did try to watch it and from what I found was too many off screen battles, battles with nobodies and barely any training. And that was from the beginning.
  4. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

The concept was fine but execution was awful. To me it doesn't matter how good your concept is if the execution sucks.
  5. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Nothing about this Tournament was good a least with this it doesn't make the whole thing a waste of time.
  6. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

This ep would have been fine for me if I had a reason to care about Mallow before hand but I didn't. And don't get me wrong I don't hate Mallow I just found her boring and the ep did nothing to change that.
  7. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

And that would be kinda (and I do mean kinda) fine if it was done well but it wasn't. And thats no excuse to shaft Galar and any new region just because it wants to "do it's own thing".
  8. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Marnie could have been Ash's female rival in JN but no she's at this point just a one off character in the anime.
  9. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I say that Mega Evolution was done the best in the anime its a strong power up but it didn't mean that normal pokemon couldn't beat them. Z Moves were mostly used as finishers from what I remember and it was ok but kinda boring. Can't say much about Dynamax because it was the least used out of...
  10. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

To be fair to Noivern there were only two gym battles left when Ash got him and he was too weak for the 7th and there was no way he was going to do anything in the 8th.
  11. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Because if they did it with Pikachu then it would be harder to find a reason why they can't or aren't using it after XYZ.
  12. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

I'm more shocked that the writers remembered Ash has a Dracovish.
  13. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

1-2-3 shouldn't have been the only op for JN.
  14. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Basing this off what?
  15. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Experience doesn't matter if you have nothing to show for it. I put more stock into someone who battled less but when they did battle they did very well even when they lost. Over someone who battled more but looked like a jobber most of the time.
  16. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Torracat should have been given more battles before the league sure but the battle with Kukui's Incineroar was still good overall.
  17. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Compared to the likes of Cynthia and Leon who keep in mind the show is trying (and failing) to tell me that Dracovish has a chance in hell of fighting she might as well be. The other reeks of plot armor as well because I don't in anyway believe that Gengar and Sirfetch'd who have spent most of...
  18. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

And still not enough of a reason to think it has any chance vs any of Cynthia or Leon's pokemon. And all that experience still doesn't matter when your losing most of your fights.
  19. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Thats the thing on paper this should be Ash's strongest team is done well. But in practice the only ones who really show that strength are Pikachu, Lucario and I guess Dragonite. Sirfetch'd and Gengar have spent more time losing then anything else and Dracovish has barely any battles to being...
  20. HiroHunter

Controversial opinions

Really how? Because Gengar, Sirfetch'd and Dracovish haven't proven themselves to be strong.