• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. StardustSoldier

Greetings from a born-again Pokémon fan

Granted, I had fun training them all up initially. It wasn't until around Fuchsia City when it began to get more time-consuming. But yes, the VS Seeker is a fun feature, and getting rich is always nice. ;)
  2. StardustSoldier

Well I wanted more than just six at least. But conversely, I came to realize that 20 was a bit much too. Possibly. Although Snivy/Servine/Serperior have rapidly grown into favourites of mine despite only knowing about them recently.
  3. StardustSoldier

Ah. Well I'm not a 'collect em all' person myself. So far I've just been picking some of the ones that appealed to me the most. If anything, I've reached the point in LeafGreen where it was starting to wear on me the extra work I was creating for myself by training up all of my 20 Pokemon to...
  4. StardustSoldier

Thanks! And yeah, I would like to get caught up on many of the games I missed over the years. I picked LeafGreen first as I still wanted to do the Kanto adventure one more time, and it felt like a good 'jumping back in' place. But it'll be uncharted territory from here on out and I'm excited to...
  5. StardustSoldier

Thank you everyone! :giggle: Probably the games themselves. I did have fun with the anime and TCG back in the day, but the games was where it was always at for me. I used to play a fair bit of Pokemon Stadium too, and my brother and I have battled each other many times on Pokemon Puzzle League...
  6. StardustSoldier

A few months ago, I decided to embark on something I have not done in a long, long time. For the first time in over a decade, I am playing Pokémon! It's a bit ironic it took me so long, considering how huge I was into Pokémon as a kid. I'm an old enough geezer to remember when Pokémon first...