• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Chevywolf30

How well do you know the user above?

Hmm like a 3/10
  2. Chevywolf30

6/10. I feel I don't quite know you as well as others, but your posts usually stand out and catch my attention. I feel bad for copying yours word for word but it's exactly what I was gonna say anyway :wynaut:....
  3. Chevywolf30

3/10, I've seen you around but we've never really had any significant interactions
  4. Chevywolf30

8/10
  5. Chevywolf30

I'm kinda hesitant to say a 10/10 for anyone on here because there's a lot I just don't know about people's real lives, but for the sake of Bulbagarden, EPFG is definitely a 10/10
  6. Chevywolf30

Like 1/10 lol you're still pretty new
  7. Chevywolf30

5.25/10
  8. Chevywolf30

7/10 and counting
  9. Chevywolf30

9/10
  10. Chevywolf30

10/10 One of my first and best friends around here
  11. Chevywolf30

5/10 all I really know is that you're a lot like Tako, who I know pretty well.
  12. Chevywolf30

3/10, I've seen you but haven't really interacted
  13. Chevywolf30

5/10, a number which has been increasing lately
  14. Chevywolf30

1/10, you've only been here for about a week and I haven't been just super active
  15. Chevywolf30

5/10, I know a few things about you and that we have some things in common, but not just a whole lot
  16. Chevywolf30

4/10 Ik that you're a furry, you also like my favorite Pokemon line and that you play FF14, other than that I haven't visited with you much
  17. Chevywolf30

2/10, haven't seen much from you
  18. Chevywolf30

6/10 to be safe, I know a good bit about you but you always manage to drop a surprising fact about yourself now and then
  19. Chevywolf30

3/10 I know you like Ditto at least
  20. Chevywolf30

6.5/10