• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Arylett Charnoa

How well do you know the user above?

3/10. I see you pop up a fair bit here and there, but I don't really feel like I clear sense of you yet.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

1/10. Seeing as how you've joined relatively recent and I tend to be kind of inconsistent here in activity levels, I don't really feel like I know anything about you.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

3/10. On occasion, you do show up where I frequent, but not often enough for me to have a good idea of you beyond "MLP fan."
  4. Arylett Charnoa

4/10. Don't know you super well, but I do know that I have a positive impression of you. You come across as intelligent and polite. Also, liking your unabashed love of Charizard. It's not my personal favorite Pokemon, but I like seeing people being passionate about their favorites.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

8/10. Yeah, you're kind of everywhere and rather boldly expressive, so I think I have a good feel for you.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

6/10. I feel I don't quite know you as well as others, but your posts usually stand out and catch my attention.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

1/10. I don't see you much in this section outside of rare occasions, so you are an unknown quantity as of now.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

5/10. Feel like I've seen you around a decent amount, though I am still learning more as time goes on. Like how you actually chose Squirtle.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

5/10. I've seen a lot of you lately, and I feel like you are, contrary to your chosen Fire-type, a pretty chill guy. And also, your posts are pretty well-written.
  10. Arylett Charnoa

5/10. I feel I only have a vague idea of who you are and your general vibe on this forum.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

4/10. I feel like I'm getting a more positive impression of you as time goes on.
  12. Arylett Charnoa

2/10. You have been posting quite frequently for a newer person, so I've gleaned small bits of information here and there, but not enough to have much of a concrete picture.
  13. Arylett Charnoa

9/10. Having seen you around for a while, I feel a have a good general impression of your overall vibe.
  14. Arylett Charnoa

1/10. This is the first I've seen of you. Further analysis pending.
  15. Arylett Charnoa

5/10. I haven't been around too much lately to see you, but you seem generally pleasant from the bit I've gleaned.
  16. Arylett Charnoa

3/10. I've only seen you a few times, so I don't have much knowledge of you as of yet other than you being a huge fan of the excellent Rockruff line.
  17. Arylett Charnoa

5/10. Kind of getting a sense of you, but it isn't really fully formed other than your avatar being rather silly.
  18. Arylett Charnoa

7/10. Yeah, I've been seeing you around for a couple of years now. I think I have the general gist of your persona here, though I still feel like you're kind a mystery.
  19. Arylett Charnoa

3/10. Don't see you as much as the other forum gamers, though I have seen you around for a couple of years. Still haven't been able to glean much from your posts though.
  20. Arylett Charnoa

7/10. I think I've gotten a decent grasp of you due to your frequency in Forum Games. You like Western cartoons, and seem to have variable interests, as well as being well-spoken.