• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Peppermint Phoenix

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

Catching Pokémon without battling
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

How do I make battles interesting to read? I can throw in cool tactics but how do I make "normal" combat not boring?
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I started read Magical Pokémon Journey. I really liked it but I can't find scanlations for volume 2. I wonder if Almond actually has any Pokémon. If he doesn't I don't know why he's called a trainer. Overall I thought it had way more "soul" than Adventures. Would recommend. If they crammed as...
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

Graphics, Animation and General Model Quality

"I just want jazzier idles and non dull colors. I don't want the dexcut to be retroactively ' 'justified' I want it gone" is what I was about to say until I remembered I hated the way the humans look in 3d. Their skin textures just don't mesh with the rest of the game for some reason.
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

How do you see people getting mad at losing a series staple

And see that a symptom of the problem of not changing ENOUGH? Is me wanting just a better version of what gens 4 and 5 offered such an Alien concept to people? Even with Indie games reusing older formats gaining popularity for years
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

Make the worst episode ever

Every major character of the opposite sex randomly falls in love with (insert your least favorite character here).
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

National Dex in Scarlet and Violet?

Maybe Gamefreak stoking resentment between the competitive scene and hard-core collectors was a bad idea. Cutting the dex didn't turn Pokémon into an e sport and thinking that it might later down the line is foolish. TPC should do one the following: A) just accept that VGC is unpopular B) Pull...
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

@Greninjaman trainer gets over his head and thinks he can catch Zapdos. Zapdos shocks him and he goes to the hospital. His mom goes to the hospital and demands he give up his Pokémon journey because she doesn't trust him not to get hurt again. What part of this yarn doesn't work for you?
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

Damien is not from Pallet town. At least one of the two unknown trainers was forced to quit by a parent or grandparent because he failed to catch a legendary bird and got seriously hurt
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

Time events. Tournaments are fine but the special raids are Fomo nonsense. Catching Pokémon without battling.
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

I don't understand why people still bring up competitive balance when it comes to the dexcut. The native to Kalos marker was a thing. Just blanket ban Pokémon instead of not programming into the games. Not hard
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

What If You Married The Avatar Above?

Yukari would probably want Gammon to lose his accent.
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

Features from past games you want to return

Well too bad I can't. I'm still mad and I will complain about it on internet every new Gen for the rest of my life to very slowly decreasing degrees. Or you know they could always bring it back next Gen to get the "everyone is here" hype.
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

Features from past games you want to return

FULL UNRESTRICTED TRANSFER. In game GTS.
  15. Peppermint Phoenix

Why the hate for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Most fans of the mainline games were children or non existent from Firered came out. Also BDSP costs $60
  16. Peppermint Phoenix

Agree or Disagree

Liked him in the Brave and the Bold and I'd like to see more of him. Agreed Internet piracy is super cool.
  17. Peppermint Phoenix

Generation IX Wishlist

I want group exp to be able to be turned off again. I always play with it on but for some God forsaken reason it ruins the game for some people and I feel bad for them... wish more people would take that stance with people who want the full dex grumble grumble.
  18. Peppermint Phoenix

Generation IX Wishlist

@Dorothy I know. I still hate the mythical system with a burning passion though and will wish for overhaul of it every time
  19. Peppermint Phoenix

Generation IX Wishlist

Absolute destruction of the transfer policy change sometime after the games' launch. For battle facilities to be plentiful harder but also way more forgiving. No need for 49 battle win streaks 10 is enough. A way to catch every old mythical outside of timed events.
  20. Peppermint Phoenix

I understand that most people don't care but it used to be the bare minimum and they had Home and Bank Subscriptions to pay for it from those who do care. But apparently the bare minimum is too much to ask for in 2022