• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. CharizardFan7

How well do you know the user above?

5/10 I'm learning a bit more about you. You seem really cool. :giggle:
  2. CharizardFan7

5/10 Kinda well, maybe......?
  3. CharizardFan7

2/10 I don't know you too well, sadly.
  4. CharizardFan7

3/10
  5. CharizardFan7

5/10
  6. CharizardFan7

3.5/10 I've seen you a bit more as of late, and I feel like I'm starting to get to know you.
  7. CharizardFan7

5/10 I've talked with you a few times I think, and I feel like I'm getting to know you better.
  8. CharizardFan7

Ummm..... 0/10, I know next to nothing about you. Sorry.
  9. CharizardFan7

8/10
  10. CharizardFan7

7/10 I've recently learned quite a bit about you in the conversations we had on your profile posts.
  11. CharizardFan7

5/10 I think I'm starting to get more of a feel for your personality as of late. You're quite skilled as an artist I must say.
  12. CharizardFan7

3/10 Can't say I know too much about you, sorry to say. You seem like a nice enough person.
  13. CharizardFan7

2/10 I can't say I know too much about you myself. You seem nice enough, and it's cool that you're an Avatar fan.
  14. CharizardFan7

3/10 Ehhhh.....I don't really know you that well.
  15. CharizardFan7

6/10 We have a few things in common, you and I, namely the same favorite type, and we both like Grovyle and Lucario (some of my absolute favs.)
  16. CharizardFan7

7/10 I feel like I've come to know you pretty well recently, I've been able to tell from nearly all of your posts that you're kind and positive, (not to mention always a pleasure to converse with) and now I know we share more than just one interest, namely Dragon Ball, Pokemon, and Disney. Those...
  17. CharizardFan7

1/10 Can't really say I know you too well.
  18. CharizardFan7

I recently learned you like Dragon Ball, that's awesome! An unpopular opinion I happen to have about it is that GT (in its latter half) was better than Super. No one can change my mind about that. (The Broly movie wasn't too bad, though.)
  19. CharizardFan7

5/10, you seem like a pretty cool dude, anyone who likes Lucario and Lycanroc is cool in my book. Also I recently learned you like The Legend Of Zelda, or I may have heard that from you already. Either way, still awesome! I'm a huge Legend Of Zelda guy myself.
  20. CharizardFan7

Thank you!:giggle: The train scene fight with Doc Ock is my favorite part, I think. And yep, I've been a fan of Dragon Ball since 2011. I guess I'm a big fan at this point, hah. :D