• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

How well do you know the user above?

11/10
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 Lo conozco demasiado :sneaky:.
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 It's obvious, how could I not know my own sister? :sneaky:
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

6/10 They are still new but I'm sure that number will increase with time. It's always great to have a new member in the F&G club (y) Edit: Sorry, I accidentally made a mistake with your pronouns but it's already fixed. Thanks for letting me know Orchid :).
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

9/10 A very polite user, who always pleases us by trying to make our banners exactly how we want them. A few days ago we had a little chat, mostly about his experience as a moderator, that helped me a lot, thank you Rainbow :giggle:.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

9/10 We've already shared many things about us through profile posts, and I'm sure that in the near future it will be a perfect 10.
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

8/10 A very friendly user, I feel that I still need to know more about her but I can already say that we have many things in common. For example, I also love Goomy, Bonnie and especially Primarina :bulbaLove:.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 One of the users I know the most here, but that doesn't mean he can't surprise me anymore, I didn't know about his desire to be a Bulbawriter until I saw his badge, I did not see that coming :LOL:.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

0/10 Sorry Mr. Earnhardt but this is the first time I've spoken to you. Welcome to the forum :bulbaWave:.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

7/10 We haven't talked outside the F&G section but it's always a pleasure to see her beautiful artworks and insightful comments, that has helped me to know her better, although I surely still have a lot to know. Undoubtedly having her around makes these games more interesting.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 Of course I know empoemperor pretty well :giggle:... Oh wait! This is Chevywolf :oops:.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 Here comes another copy.I can't talk about best friends on the forum without mentioning Sky :giggle:.
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 One of my best friends here! :cool:
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

8/10 A very nice user, from what I've seen in her avatars we share several favorite characters in Pokémon. Just to give an example, I also love Whitney, Kukui and Burnet ;).
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

7/10 I get to know her a little more each day, she is a very friendly user and a great addition to the Game Corner. And from what I've seen on her profile, we have some aesthetic tastes in common :giggle:.
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 I know him very well, if we talk about the forum context. But of course, he might still surprise me with something about him that I don't know yet :LOL:.
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

10/10 What could I say about him that I haven't said before? He is so spontaneous that it would be impossible not to know him even if you tried ;).
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

9/10 He is very open in his comments and profile posts, you always learn something about him through them. And don't forget that he is Gary Oak's #1 Fan! :cool:
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

7.5/10 We both think that Spider-Man 2 is the best Spider-Man movie, and today I found out that you also like Dragon Ball, that's amazing :D.
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

9/10 A very kind user who always writes very smart comments. He's a loyal follower of the anime, always using screenshots as avatar. And I'll do a wild guess and say that maybe, just maybe, Gary is his favorite character, but don't believe me I'm probably wrong :unsure:.