• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. HiroHunter

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Wait Goh's Grookey didn't evolve? Also Grookey has development? Were?
  2. HiroHunter

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Yes easy nothing comes close not even the Johto Trio and Unova Trio.
  3. HiroHunter

Did the show paint Goh in the right for that?
  4. HiroHunter

That doesn't make Grookey look better in fact that makes Goh look just as bad because instead of owning up to what Grookey does and teaching him that its wrong to do those things. He instead blames everyone else for any wrong doing his Grookey does.
  5. HiroHunter

Oh good another unearned evolution and its with Grookey..... God i'm so glad I jumped off this ride at the start.
  6. HiroHunter

Wow. First move it ever used and it was in a filler episode. And it took 39 episodes for this to happen. The hell is this.
  7. HiroHunter

Really? Because with what he's done its easy to think otherwise. And even ifs thats true Ash was given plenty of shit back when he was a noob trainer, why does Goh get a free pass in the show?
  8. HiroHunter

Where does Goh get off at blaming Ash when it was Goh's pokemon that costed the problem?
  9. HiroHunter

The TRio are bad guys it makes sense that they would catch a wild pokemon someone else already weaken.
  10. HiroHunter

I really don't know what you mean by this.
  11. HiroHunter

If that was the case they didn't do it well.
  12. HiroHunter

Why was Grookey TRio's pokemon to begin with and not a wild pokemon? Really what did it starting as TRio's pokemon add to anything?
  13. HiroHunter

Its things like this that make me glad i'm not watching JN. I really want to know what was going though the writers minds when they were writing Grookey that made them think "Yep this is fine nothing wrong with how we wrote this character not one thing".