• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Orchid

How well do you know the user above?

9/10 - I think we all know who EPFG is, but she can still find ways to surprise me at times :)
  2. Orchid

maybe 7.5/10 — I definitely don't know everything about him, but I do know they're very nice and a greatly talented artist (and the resident Fire Emblem fan around here too) :enzap:
  3. Orchid

3/10 — I don't know much about you personally, but I remember seeing you around a fair bit last year!
  4. Orchid

3/10 as well. You're still pretty new around here, but I think I'm learning a few things about you over time.
  5. Orchid

9/10 I'm sure I've said it before in this thread, but you're such a bright and friendly presence on the forums it's impossible NOT to be at least a little familiar with you! x) (oh, and just as an aside, Sushi uses "they", not "he"!)
  6. Orchid

5/10 I've seen you around in the same boards as me quite a bit, and you're very open about your interests in your posts so I've picked up a few things about you through that! But beyond those things, I wouldn't say I know you super well.
  7. Orchid

4.5/10 Just joined the forums recently, but is quickly making themself at home here. Likes cooking + has a lot of creativity!
  8. Orchid

7/10 we've definitely interacted on here a few times! I mostly know you from the things you've said in your posts, like your favorite Pokémon and such. Quite the talented artist, and a big fan of the Johto region too from what I can gather :)
  9. Orchid

6.5/10 The biggest fan of wolves/racecars/the Rockruff line that I know of. Wasn't around on the forums for a few months last year, but is back to being active as ever, and is a very welcome presence around here. And is also a fellow Snap Superstar :cool:
  10. Orchid

4/10 to be safe. Been around the forums for a few months now, and certainly loves Ditto, I can tell ya that much x)
  11. Orchid

0/10, they just joined 41 minutes ago. Welcome to the forums! :bulbaWave:
  12. Orchid

9/10 Started being active on the forums a little bit before me... has a love for Gengar, and for various Disney movies... usually spotted in Fun & Games... and has just always been super nice :) (I've also just realized how close to 10k messages you are, that's amazing!)