• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. CynthiaLover

MATURE: Dawn of Courage (Chapter 82 Up)

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence, female nudity) That's all for today. Time to set sail and head to the next continent. Hopefully things will be smooth sailing. Probably not. Until next time.
  2. CynthiaLover

what don't you like about hg/ss?

Again, that's how you feel, not how I feel. And you're failing to see a key factor in my decision: fun. I can have a lot of fun with BDSP despite its flaws. When it comes to HGSS I never have fun, as it's always a chore and a drag to play, no matter how many times I try to go into the games with...
  3. CynthiaLover

Well, that's your opinion. I have more fun with BDSP than I ever had with HGSS. Johto as a whole sucks and I'd rather take barebones DP Sinnoh over revamped Johto. HGSS's flaws are too numerous to make it enjoyable to me (especially the grinding, which was at its worst in HGSS due to the...
  4. CynthiaLover

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl)

Quick question: Are the Johto Balls (Fast, Lure, Heavy, etc) available in these games? I, myself, don't care, as I've made it abundantly clear that I don't like the Apricorn Balls, but I got a Gible via trade that was in a Lure Ball and I wanted to check if those balls are legally obtainable in...
  5. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine, no need to change it. Especially since it seems to be exclusive to canine Mons, which is fine, as it makes sense. Slack Off
  6. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's not the best recovery move but it works well enough that I don't see any reason to change it. Plus it helps Mons that lack regular recovery moves like Weezing and Misdreavus. Mach Punch
  7. CynthiaLover

BDSP Travelog Thread

Started a new playthrough of BD since I wanted a change of pace. Started with old Chimmy (named Heatshot) and caught everything that's available up to Oreburgh City (sans Kricketot due to it being tied to morning/evening and I started this run midday). My Chimchar evolved into a Monferno shortly...
  8. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine as is, especially since M-Kanga can't abuse the hell out of it anymore. Regenerator
  9. CynthiaLover

I have. And I liked BDSP well enough to rank them as the second best remakes in my eyes, after ORAS. I'm not blind to their flaws but I enjoyed BDSP far more than HGSS. So, yeah, HGSS are the worst remakes to me. Deal with it.
  10. CynthiaLover

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Minor stuff this morning. I rewrote certain aspects of the most recent Dawn of Courage chapter, mostly stuff regarding the "Beast Claws" items (the items that were in the crates from Muu, not the stolen items). This is because I wanted to give them more unique properties. Initially they were...
  11. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but I got the next chapter of Dawn of Courage done ("Werecat-astrophe"). I was going to do it tomorrow but my parents invited me to a barbeque tomorrow so I did it today. Anyway, the party are on their way to deal with the Undead Base. Phantom scopes things out as usual...
  12. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Buff it's accuracy to 95% at least to make it more reliable. It often feels like a poor man's Waterfall, especially since it has no added effect, so it doesn't feel worth using when compared to Waterfall. Speaking of Water moves: Razor Shell
  13. CynthiaLover

Wrote the next chapter of Dawn of Courage today ("Knight and Day"). Would've started it yesterday but it was clean the apartment day so I put writing on the backburners until today. Anyway, the party are still making their way to the next village, which will lead them to the next Undead Base...
  14. CynthiaLover

Pretty much everything. From the atrocious level curve to the poor Mon distribution (there is a noticeable lack of Johto Mons IN Johto) to terrible TM distribution and more. The rival is an unsympathetic hypocrite who is no better than the "villains" of the game that he hates, Team Rocket are a...
  15. CynthiaLover

What video games are you playing now?

Started up a new file in MegaMan Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar for the heck of it (and because it's the best Battle Network game). I completed the BlastMan scenario and I'm moving into the DiveMan scenario. I spent waaaaaaaay too much time grinding for chips, Zenny, and anything else useful...
  16. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it's fine as it is. Overheat
  17. CynthiaLover

MATURE: Dawn of Courage (Chapter 82 Up)

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, sexism) That's all for today. A bit of trivia, this scene is something of a "Take That!" to the scene where Zig and his crew give Nina and Ursula grief over their genders in Breath of Fire 4. (I was also going to...
  18. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post (though it's been a while since last time) but I got the next chapter of Dawn of Courage done ("Tears of a Phoenix"). It's short and slightly less filler-ish than the previous one but it does setup some foreshadowing for later in the series. Anyway, the party are at the...
  19. CynthiaLover

Because a weird dream woke me up way too early (going to bed on a migraine, even just the leftover dregs of one tends to do that) I wrote the next chapter of Dawn of Courage ("Boxed In"). It's short and somewhat filler-ish, but what is introduced in this chapter does come into play at least a...