• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

You can actually restart the fight right away if you lose, without having to go through the cutscene.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I'd personally recommend the former, but that's just me.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Congrats! Are you planning on completing the entries and ranks? You'll get the Shiny Charm for completing all entries.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Ouch. That's unfortunate. Better luck in the future.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Just out of curiosity: any thoughts on this particular warden? I think he's kind of tragic, in a way.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Wow! Sounds like you've been leveling up hard. At this rate, the final battles will be easy for you.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Too bad. IMO, the game only gets better the further it goes. Yup. And it also needs to be raining. The last one is related to Agatha and Bertha.