• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. G

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

https://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-legends-arceus/All_Wisp_Locations_-_Eerie_Apparitions_in_the_Night ^The above is really quite good. It's the only reason I was able to get it done. My biggest issue was knowing which ones I had and had not already gotten, so I had to check them all anyway. It...
  2. G

Furthermore you only obtain Regi during the post-game in a Single Player game, so what would it matter if it Was OP? Shouldn't it be, as a Legendary, Post-Game Only Pokemon? It's like they were balancing it for competitive Pokemon battles, but then those just didn't make it into the game.
  3. G

+1 to Arylett's list, it's spot on. Agreed with all of it. A few more: - The fact that getting a full Dex with Research Level 10 on everything isn't enough to get 10 star. I saw it coming and have been doing bonus research tasks along the way, but the reality of now being "done" with the...