• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

To be fair, he is battling Lillie's brother, I remember Max when Ash battled Norman
  2. BigDocFan

It certainly looks like it could work, have Electro Web slow Silvally down like it works in the game
  3. BigDocFan

New summaries and images ポケモンリーグ決勝戦はサトシVSグラジオ!TVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』9月8日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア
  4. BigDocFan

I hope so, it feels strange being 5 days from the next episode with no future titles revealed
  5. BigDocFan

Still no word on SM139's title, makes me wonder if there is going to be a break after this episode or they're avoiding spoilers if the finals is a one episode matc
  6. BigDocFan

Well I'm surprised but happily admit that I was wrong about Oak and Delia coming to Alola for the league, just a shame they weren't seen doing so earlier
  7. BigDocFan

I doubt they'll visit Alola, probably be seen watching TV or contacting Ash after the match If they were going to visit Alola, they should have done it before Or maybe Oak arrives to congratulate Ash on his victory, only to learn he lost, member that from the games?
  8. BigDocFan

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant The finals, which will be fought between Satoshi and Gladio, finally begins! This is a fully powered battle between the ultimate rivals who have both fought their way to this match! Which of them will become the first ever champion of the Alola...
  9. BigDocFan

Much as I dislike his work, I would never imagine trolling anyone, personally I prefer to praise work then criticize to someone's face
  10. BigDocFan

Oh yeah, the Meltan could turn up, eat their mecha before anyone knows what is happening, again making Team Rocket's appearance in the league pointless
  11. BigDocFan

A look at Bulbapedia confirms Meltan will be evolving in this episode, not the previous View: https://imgur.com/jWOmesD
  12. BigDocFan

Well the Alola league looks set to be as bad, if not worse than the Kanto and Unova league, it had potential which got wasted
  13. BigDocFan

I really hope Serebii forums is wrong and that this isn't the final league battle episode, especially given the writer's past history
  14. BigDocFan

I don't understand it either, I rely on Google Translate or someone else to translate it for me
  15. BigDocFan

That gives me mixed feelings as it would be Ash's first evolved during a league since Kingler (Cyndaquil evolved just before the league)
  16. BigDocFan

Nice to see the Meltan will be evolving and Gladion is using Zoroark, pity Umbreon remains underused
  17. BigDocFan

That would be fun to see
  18. BigDocFan

The anime is more exciting with leagues then the games as the games merely see us going against the Elite 4
  19. BigDocFan

I'll be honest, I'm hoping to see Rose maybe appear towards the end of Sun and Moon having watched (off screen) Ash take part in the league and offer him an endorsement even if he wins or loses