• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

I find your posts a joy to read, as they tend to be well thought-out.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

You're the best flying waffles I know of.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

Has great taste in Pokemon.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

Your avatar brings me great amusement, with his expression looking like he's stealing cookies out of a cookie jar and his mommy just caught him.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

Showing off your Charizard love proudly? I rather admire that. Some people get a little too obsessed with the Gen 1 hate, so I'm glad to see some proudly appreciating their favorites without disparaging the newer Pokemon.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

You are the King of not only Cubones, but burnouts and posts that give me good vibes.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

Your dedication to planking underwater is admirable and amusing.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

Your profile banner is adorable.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

Your name reminds me of the good times of eating a deliciously cooked salmon, and because of such a minor memory, I have a more positive impression of you.
  10. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

I like how your profile is organized, with your various favorites within spoilers and two banners in a row. I'm not sure why I like it - I think it's just because it looks rather neat and clean.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

The Free Compliment Game

I quite like your Cubone avatar, particularly the colors.