• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your dedication to profile themes is great! And you find the best in a lot of people which is a great skill~
  2. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

You're literally my favorite person on here (don't worry everyone else, I love you all too so don't be sad~), like we're just on the same wavelength or something for a lot of stuff and you're just such an amazing and kind person (ここにいてくれてありがとうお姉さん!)
  3. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

What's not to say!? First and foremost, Blanc has been through sooooooo much, and is really open about it, which is really brave of her! And she's really nice to virtually everyone here, which is a very hard accomplishment! She treats me like a sister and has made an impact on these forums...
  4. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

I appreciate you being a really kind and amazing friend, I feel like I haven't seen you lately but that's def not true!! Also thanks for noticing I've been more positive lately, I mean I haven't exactly noticed it at all, but it you have then I'm sure it's been a thing! (maybe because I don't...
  5. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

You're a REALLY kind person and it's super nice knowing that the staff here are super dedicated to making these forums better~, like legit thank you for being a positive and awesome force here!!
  6. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Thank you for helping the games to go smoothly~!
  7. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your art is extremely impressive!!! (I hope the impact of it was good in bold text and not impact font (please make it stop i hate these jokes)
  8. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your presence and messages here adds levity hilarity to the games!
  9. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your art is beautiful and the effort you put into it is extremely admirable.
  10. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

You're a really fun person to talk to~
  11. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your love for themed profile stuff is as always Ludiculous!! (lol)
  12. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

You've been active here to the point that you should get a badge just for that lol. "Honorary Mod" or something--anyways, thank you for being here!~
  13. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

I think you've started to make friends with the people here (or maybe you already have and I haven't seen you too much)--either way that is a great thing!! So congrats and thank you for making this place be great~
  14. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

I like your openness and kindness towards others, your presence always means something fun's gonna happen~
  15. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

You've quickly become one of my best friends on here thanks to your kindness and understanding, and I feel like I can talk to you about whatever, so I really appreciate that. Thank you~
  16. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your fandom for Charizard is nice to see--along with your kindness to people here!
  17. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

I think you're a very nice person to everyone here, and it's awesome that you freely talk about your interests!
  18. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your kind and welcoming presence here is a comfort to many~
  19. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Thank you for having the smart idea to submit this thingy about PokeDoko--that's super nice of ya!
  20. takoyaki

The Free Compliment Game

Your avatar is also very cool. I don't really know you too well for anything else though~