• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Beatsy Ray

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

It's because you learn and grow from failure. Despite his low win rate, Ash was a better trainer in DP because every loss ended up being a valuable lesson that he carried for the rest of the series. His winning streak in Journeys is hype, but a healthy amount of setbacks and opportunities for...
  2. Beatsy Ray

They did specifically say tournament. I have no reason to believe they've suddenly forgotten what tournament means, so it will most likely be the usual League format, just with 8 people. It also seems like ranks will be locked after the Raihan battle, so I don't expect any random 1v1 matches...
  3. Beatsy Ray

I assume Master Class battles are predetermined and not optional, like in Hyper Class. Otherwise there would be zero incentive for Leon to take any challengers. For example, Ash would have lost by default and ranked down if his missed his match with Marnie. Why did they show Flint drop to 8th...