• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. shadowcelebi

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

thats honestly really dumb adding Research Tasks revolving around capturing those pokemon unseen, when you can't sneak while riding across the waters. and not to mention that i'm pretty sure you make a lot of noise while traveling across the waters. you could argue that you could just capture...
  2. shadowcelebi

i'm not saying its a bad game, i actually enjoyed it a lot, i just hated the overused cutscenes. like come on, let me play the game, i didn't pay $60 to watch a movie. well your not the only one since i'm also having a hard time with these sections. and the worst part is that you can't even...
  3. shadowcelebi

right...if you say so...although the game has wasted enough of my time with all these overused cutscenes it has. i swear, there are more cutscenes than sword and shield
  4. shadowcelebi

well it wasted my time thats for sure. oh and you also get to battle him again but this time he uses a feature that YOU can't use. triple battle...
  5. shadowcelebi

oh...i see...i think i get it now...well then...but still, they didn't need to hype the quest like that, like come on, you didn't need to hype a joke up like it was some serious threat...when in actuality it wasn't that big of a threat. oh and because they are pre evolutions, you barely get exp
  6. shadowcelebi

ok to be honest, i don't get the joke or the callback...
  7. shadowcelebi

umm...ok then? but still...it was quite a let down when the game hyped it for you until i actually fought the so called "secret" weapon. and i'm pretty sure its also because game freak is into this bidoof meme, which i'm surprised its not dead yet considering that it likely originated from that...
  8. shadowcelebi

funny you mention that cause i managed to defeat them and capture them on my first try. that could just be me getting lucky.
  9. shadowcelebi

yeah i know he was tougher and managed to defeat 2 of my somewhat over leveled legendary pokemon but still...i expected way more from this battle. again, it just kills off all the hype you had...
  10. shadowcelebi

yeah, most of them weren't really that good...like for example, the post game side quest called "the secret weapon" and let me tell ya...it REALLY knows how to kill all the hype you had. i thought it was going to be like some really powerful pokemon or maybe a pokemon thats much tougher to beat...
  11. shadowcelebi

i know right?! what the heck is even up with those out of whack hitboxes on trees? and its not only the trees that have this issue, i also encountered other issues just like this on corners of walls and rubble.
  12. shadowcelebi

and not to mention that if you want to go to another area, you HAVE to talk to him every single time which you are then taken to the village, and you then have to talk to the guard and pick a location you want to go to. its kind of annoying and wastes your time. why not just have it so we can...
  13. shadowcelebi

meanwhile, manaphy is over here being all tanky and can take quite the beating before fainting. plus she also has a status move that boosts both her defense and offense. no seriously, she is probably the most tanky pokemon in pokemon legends arceus. she carried me through out most of the game...
  14. shadowcelebi

the game honestly should of been called "pokemon legends cutscenes" cause i swear the game has more cutscenes than sword and shield. at least there, they were kind of short most of the time but here, they feel longer and there are way more than there should be. like come on, i understand your...
  15. shadowcelebi

yeah, i honestly don't like what they did with freeze...i understand people dislike it for it being RNG since moves that can freeze you have a 10% chance of happening. but they didn't need to copy the same exact code from burn and change one thing about it. thats also a missed opportunity to...
  16. shadowcelebi

and if your really unlucky, they can appear right before you start a battle against a pokemon that only appears in these distortions which causes you to have a 1v4 battle against them. and you can only have 1 pokemon out in battle at a time.
  17. shadowcelebi

well...it can't hurt to at least try. this turn based combat is getting a little old to be honest, even if they added these different styles which, i find agile one to be pointless most of the time outside of capturing pokemon...
  18. shadowcelebi

yeah i do too...even though the freeze is kind of RNG that can screw you over, i think i rather prefer the original freeze and sleep rather than them being an exact copy of burn and paralyze with slight changes. if they added stages to the frostbite and drowsy where the next time the move would...
  19. shadowcelebi

not to mention that you can actually beat these bosses without using a pokemon even once, which i found out against that 3rd boss fight against a . and its way faster to just throw the food at them instead of waiting for them to tire out and then attack them with your pokemon. and that "Restart...
  20. shadowcelebi

yeah exactly...which makes strong style more reliable then agile style. sure you may end up making the enemy go twice in one turn but the extra damage and accuracy sounds better then having a style that sometimes makes you go twice with weaker damage. unless again you use moves like bullet punch...