• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. HiroHunter

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

Has there been any 6v6 battles in SM? You think that the league would be the best time to show them but no.
  2. HiroHunter

I never said this was a unofficial league or the win wouldn't count. I said even if he did win it would feel empty.
  3. HiroHunter

Maybe its the League or its the region overall. But I can't bring myself to care about this as much as before.
  4. HiroHunter

If Ash does win its going to feel empty for me.
  5. HiroHunter

Well its kinda hard to be worst than the Unova league.
  6. HiroHunter

It would be on the same level as the OI win if not a bit below.
  7. HiroHunter

I skipped a lot of SM and most of this league whats wrong with the writer?