• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. R

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #5 - Eruption

In Pokemon, there are a lot of different moves used by different Pokémon. However, there are certain moves we don't normally see being used, heard about, or used in a meaningful manner. In this type of discussion, we shall discuss the ins-and-outs of the move of the topic, and there will be some...
  2. R

ghaskan's Gallery

I have been debating for a while whether or not to post some designs I do once in a while, especially for a shop over at other forum which focus on Digimon (so that's why there's a lot of these). I don't really consider these to be art, but since some of you folks might enjoy looking them, I...
  3. R

Notice A step back and two promotions!

Heya guys! It's been a while since I was first entrusted with the task of overseeing the Pokémon World's operations as its forum head. However, it's not an easy task and I eventually felt overwhelmed by it, which lead me to the decision to step down as the forum head. That does not mean I'll...
  4. R

Pokémon World General Chat Thread

Greetings, inhabitants from the Pokémon World and those from far and beyond! This chat thread was created after this suggestion and, while it is still on a trial run, it should help us who enjoy this section's subject get to know one another and have some healthy discussion. You are not...