• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. radek.tadajewski.7

Review SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Cos Lana, Mallow and Sophocles are weaklings that have no battle experience at all. If they had to train more like Kiawe and Gladion did, they would be able to deal with these three mons. They need more battle experience!
  2. radek.tadajewski.7

Oh, right. I didn't know that. Now that Lusamine's Clefable is out of mind-control, is it going to be braiwashed again? Who knows? But I'm sure there is 100% she will be put on a coma once they save her, or maybe not. If they do rescue her, they will have to deal with her memories of meeting...
  3. radek.tadajewski.7

She is actually acting like a child playing a toy she wanted the most, but now that Ash and the other nuisance her to try get her out of this UB, she keeps running away and saying "I hate you! leave me alone!" like they want to steal her toy. "She's just a kid" Iris would say during times like this.
  4. radek.tadajewski.7

This time, I have to agree with you. This was very touching when it comes to Lillie to free a brainwashed Pokemon.
  5. radek.tadajewski.7

The problem in this episode was indeed lack of new moves which made it more pathetic. It's not the writers' fault, they just don't know where to begin with. Cheer up, the final one of this rescue arc will be good. The results are different.
  6. radek.tadajewski.7

I wish for that too, pal. I also wish for that.
  7. radek.tadajewski.7

Right. This episode has more entries shown, over 5 or 6 Pokemon, but this excludes Clefable. What about Absol? Did its entry get shown?
  8. radek.tadajewski.7

Interesting, but what was the question again? And that post-scene... well, I'm speechless.
  9. radek.tadajewski.7

I meant by Team Rocket not being inside Ultra Space. But I'm glad Ash and the others are getting somewhere to save Lusamine.
  10. radek.tadajewski.7

That's true, it made sense. Ash and his friends were here to help Lillie. I meant by Team Rocket, Kukui and Burnet, not them.
  11. radek.tadajewski.7

Yes, they did. This would explain why Sophocles' Togedemaru wasn't with him. Good to know they actually kept their Pokemon inside Pokeballs while riding a Solgaleo.
  12. radek.tadajewski.7

One thing for sure, this wasn't a boring episode after all. The reason why they were here didn't make sense at all. But still, I like how Lillie was able to save Clefable from mind-control.