• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Shadao

Review JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Ash mentions that Greninja was used for the Kalos League Finals. And keep in mind, the highlight of the match was Ash-Greninja vs Mega Charizard X. There is no other image to replace that one since Greninja made short work of Bisharp. And while I think kids are much smarter than people believe...
  2. Shadao

Impossible. Chespin didn't joined the XY gang until after Serena joined.
  3. Shadao

No. I don't think that's the case. The people above care about making money and Greninja's new form can make them extra plushies to sell. After all, Mega Evolution isn't a thing in Gen 8 but boy do they want to market that Mega Lucario.
  4. Shadao

I don't think we've seen the last of Greninja. There's line from Ash during the plane trip that hints at a double meaning that was omitted in the flashbacks... From Dephender: Yet, Ash-Greninja doesn't appear... Not even in a flashback. Reminds me of a certain someone that didn't appear in...