• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. KrspaceT

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

So, will bald guy be still around after a while, or will he possibly join Ash in the sunset...
  2. KrspaceT

I am pretty sure 'I don’t understand the decision of making the battle # vs #' appliees to most of this league.
  3. KrspaceT

It's talks like this that made me pay to get this made DeviantArt
  4. KrspaceT

Presumably because they don't have Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Lysandre to Voltron with them.
  5. KrspaceT

....That was uploaded on the 7th.
  6. KrspaceT

I said Old Ash Mons. Kukui is hardly unaware Ash can phone home for them. Even if he'd probably have to remind SM Ash to do so. ...Oh I can't wait for Ash to regenerate into SWSH Ash.
  7. KrspaceT

...Hey I'd be all up for them wanting to surprise the audience for a change: perhaps it is actually going to be six on six and we see some Gladion game mons or old Ash mons. (Then again maybe they really, really, REALLY don't want to set the internet on fire again....)
  8. KrspaceT

....Badly phrased, but that was what I was going for: that the Sub Version was edited by the dub to remove alcohol hints
  9. KrspaceT

I was doing a bit of a 'hold my beer' reference-quipping.
  10. KrspaceT

...Given I am pretty sure the Sub version of the wedding had alcohol edits done to it....
  11. KrspaceT

Might have been Poke Co....I can't keep track of the madness. Episodd 27, 37, 44, 47-55, then off for training and experience gaining till 87-90, then back for 105 and 108, then the 120's for the league. ....So during the two slower periods he vanished off....
  12. KrspaceT

Given I heard someone saying that there more G.F involvement, that could make Ash winning more likely if true....though that is among accusations of Game Freak hating the competitve, hating Pokemon, and Masuda having the sexual appetite of Abridged Alucard so.....who knows really.
  13. KrspaceT

You talk like we're Sonic Fans
  14. KrspaceT

From Bulbapedia itself Two of those episodes are Gen 5.
  15. KrspaceT

...All I know is that my fanfic has this in it's YMMV page ....Long story I can already imagine the edit
  16. KrspaceT

How far out was Hapu again? Might not have seen how badly he handles battle episodes far enough in advance to fix it...
  17. KrspaceT

May it be a two parter....
  18. KrspaceT

There was a gap after Necrozma let us not forget. ....We can only hope they are at least listening to the home audience's annoyance.
  19. KrspaceT

A month break in airing would not the oddest thing this series has provided, given it included the fun mental image of Ash crossdressing without underwear on....
  20. KrspaceT

... Apparently as the writer managed to also anger the Japanese fans as much as we western ones , I am just amazed at how well they are creating a united front of anger on both sides of the pacifcs on both the main parts of the Pokemon fandom. The games and the anime. ....I'd call it...