• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

I guess, it just seemed like you were presenting it as a reached consensus, with no indication that there’s still a just as likely 4 vs 4 possibility.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

It’s unwise to present only one side of the situation and almost show it as a fact when we don’t know for certain. The V/S screen shows 3 balls but there’s precedence for the Pokémon image on the screen to not have it’s Pokeball shown so it might be 4 vs 4.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

As much as I hate Rowlet, it’s going to have a non-sleep reaction to the evolution, specially since as far as I remember, Fujisaku was the one establishing the Rowlet Meltan connection.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

That battle was one of the prominent set ups for the Gladion rivalry, as far as I remember. Gladion hasn’t had enough appearances, battles or even Pokemon match ups compared to Paul. Paul has a lot of Pokemon, whereas both Gladion and Ash are limited match-up wise. I hope adjusting and...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

It’s stronger, but it’d be nice to acknowledge that Lycanroc vs Silvally was a thing by having them face briefly.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

How does that even work? All of Ash's known participating Pokémon are weak to ground, so Ground Silvally counters them all. Torterra cries in a corner... Melmetal might be switched out in Pikachu's favour, I think. If we're going on Fujisaku's whims (which I don’t think will be that large of a...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

It’s at least 2 vs 2 if the opening is any indication.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

At least they had the excuse of "x contestant doesn’t have enough Pokémon" (even though leagues are notorious for giving people previously unknown Pokémon), but now Gladion clearly has 4 Pokemon...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t understand the decision of making the battle 3 vs 3 instead of 4 vs 4...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

No, and Lusamine is literally the only person in Alola with 6 known Pokémon. (Excluding Ash for obvious reasons).
  11. PkmnTrainerV

The opening shows Masked Royal battling Pikachu, and I doubt they’d leave Torracat out of the match, so at least a 2 vs 2.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

The factor will just become more infuriating if Meltan summons its friends and evolves right in the middle of the battle, though. So the Deux ex machina-ness will just increase if the evolution happens in the league battle, not to mention the legality of calling several Meltan to help in the...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

It’s different from the usual league evolutions since it’s pretty deliberate and plot device-y to collect all Meltan and evolve right in the middle of a battle, specially since a match up is 1 vs 1. It’s like someone throwing a Shellder at their Slowpoke with a king's rock mid-battle, or...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I sincerely hope Meltan isn’t evolving at the league because that's still possible...Specially since the writer happens to be a fan of Deux Ex Machinas...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

That image could’ve been taken any time after evolution. The key image is one where Meltan are sharing electricity and actually combining. I mentioned that in my previous post. And even if we consider the lightning a factor, the colour is way too similar to the league ground. No other place has...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

It clearly seems to be daytime or a lighted area, though, (based from the multiple Meltan image, since that’s much more accurate than the Melmetal one. It could’ve been taken any time after Evolution) and the ground is same (or pretty similar) as that of the league
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Where is the evolution happening? Is it mid-battle? I hope Rowlet doesn’t get to participate in the finals.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

Well, the Rowlet vs Decidueye battle was also written by two people...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, but they did compensate for screentime using the side series, which ended up giving him more screentime than Gladion.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

Except for Lunala's Z-Move, he barley gets focus n the Necrozma arc. He might’ve appeared in more episodes but I'm pretty confident Alain has much more screentime.