• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TheCapsFan

Ongoing Time Gear Thursdays: TheCapsFan streams Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Going live in about 25 minutes! Last time we journeyed to Amp Plains to fetch the Water Float, a unique item for the Marill and Azurill brothers. We also learned the identity of the Time Gear Thief, Grovyle! Tune in at 7:30 ET to find out what's going to happen to our rescue team next!
  2. TheCapsFan

What video games are you playing now?

I agree with the first part! It's fun for me since it's been so long since I played the beginning of the game, but I can see how it could be quite tedious if you wanted to get through all the different stories as quick as possible. New Game + helps some with this by streamlining Professor...
  3. TheCapsFan

Currently playing through a couple new games. After finishing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + Torna, I began a Blue Lions route of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which has been primarily keeping my focus. I'm also playing Minecraft and Monster Hunter Rise on and off with friends, and It Takes Two with my...
  4. TheCapsFan

what don't you like about hg/ss?
    Threadmarks: Mod Note

MOD NOTE: Let's remember to be civil when engaging in discussion with other users. Thanks.
  5. TheCapsFan

Ongoing Time Gear Thursdays: TheCapsFan streams Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Hey all! This will serve as the discussion thread for Time Gear Thursdays, a series in which I'll be streaming Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky to the Bulbagarden Twitch Channel every Thursday at 7:30 PM EST! This is meant to be a casual series for me to introduce myself as the newest...
  6. TheCapsFan

Random Messages 16: Who’s on First?

yum
  7. TheCapsFan

Still grinding through Xenoblade 2. Having a blast so far; around chapter 8ish in the story.
  8. TheCapsFan

100% of my undivided attention right now is on Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I just passed the 60 hour mark and I'm having a blast. The tropes are still a little too much in my opinion, but Monolith Soft's excellent worldbuilding and design more than makes up for it. And the combat continues to grow...
  9. TheCapsFan

Finished Triangle Strategy first playthrough, great game, fans of tactics should buy it. Finished Kirby and the Forgotten Land's main story in co-op with my girlfriend, though we still have some stuff to do in the Postgame and I have more Treasure Road stuff to do and Waddle Dees (nuts) to...
  10. TheCapsFan

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

@DawningWinds The Nexus role was 1x, which is why the second target on EPFG didn't redirect.
  11. TheCapsFan

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

I also shot ExLight during the night. For the record, I was 5/6 right here. I was absolutely sure everyone was a Vigilante. Great game, @Lone_Garurumon !!!
  12. TheCapsFan

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

Mafia also had a factional roleblocker (sending the galactic grunts to block) and you were blocked every night :/ I could've sworn it was X-shot at one point, but somewhere it got changed to an every night roleblocker. I also feel like it's somewhat of a loophole to target the same person with...
  13. TheCapsFan

i'm not a rulebreaker, rabbit scum
  14. TheCapsFan

I always struggle with balancing third party roles in my game because I feel like it's very unfair to give a player a third party role that has an incredibly low chance of winning, like standard Survivor or Serial Killer, just for the sake of having a third party in the game. I had the same...
  15. TheCapsFan

alright, alright. It was not our intent for the Palkia role to be as OP as it ended up being. we did not consider its use in the scenario of -LO, and had we caught it earlier, I think we would have probably prohibited it from being used in -LO altogether. I think the original intent was for it...
  16. TheCapsFan

Threadmarks: Endgame: A New World

Endgame: A New World @Jinjo @ExLight @Space @EternalPokéFanGirl @Midorikawa Having just barely defeated the otherworldly Pokemon, Giratina, Cyrus managed to harness the power of the other two Legendary Pokemon to his advantage. With them claimed, there was absolutely no challenge to his...
  17. TheCapsFan

i have an idea of what is about to happen but i am not quite sure
  18. TheCapsFan

Midorikawa: 4 (????, ExLight, EternalPokeFanGirl) EternalPokeFanGirl: 2 (Jinjo, Midorikawa) 25 hours remain in the Day Phase.