• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. R

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

Thing is, Ash hasn’t really done anything so far to impress me, his Pokemon have. Meltan was largely responsible for the win against Faba, and Rowlet had to improvise, twice. Using his Z-Move straight off the bat isn’t a bright idea, as shown in the episode, and normally Ash is more reserved...
  2. R

In my To me, I obviously want Ash to win, but I feel the satisfaction will be like the Orange League, maybe less. Ash had to actually beat two strong trainers in that Psychic leader and Drake, and same goes here for the Alolan League, Gladion and Guzma, with Hau being well...as you lot...
  3. R

I’m just going to ask one question...if in the event of Ash actually winning the league, would you consider this an actual win, or would it be as valuable as the Orange League victory, or even less so?