• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Blanc

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

So I’m not insane! I swear Basculin have a higher detection radius or something, because I have to go extra stealth with them all the time, or just be quick on the trigger. I’ve been struggling to get more of those little bastards right now, LOL. Weird they don’t show the “!” when they detect...
  2. Blanc

I literally thought it was just me. Catching swimming Pokemon feels insanely tricky, and maybe I’m just bad at the game but the ‘slow-mo’ in Basculegion’s jump feels like it could be a tad slower to help my aim. I just rely on my feather balls and static aim to get the job done and pray. LOL…
  3. Blanc

I also definitely had more trouble with Avalugg… And believe it or not I had
  4. Blanc

Big agree. It is definitely very finicky. Another thing about I've noticed is with the Feather Ball line, the lock-on tends to fail me, because those balls have to be aimed slightly higher than the others due to their distance and 'lighter' weight. The lock-on makes me end up aiming a bit too...
  5. Blanc

Was reading through this thread and echo a lot of sentiments. I'm really glad I'm not alone on not really enjoying the new battle system and the weird way stats are managed. The battles feel a bit more fast and a lot less about strategy and more who can get the first hit...and then it becomes a...